Marine Mechanic Inside boat strage in Oak Orchard area

jsmac51

Does anyone have reccomendations for a reliable marine mechanic and boat storage (inside prefered) in the area of Point Breeze/Oak Orchard? I realize the season is just starting to get underway but I don't like to put things off until the last minute.

Rick at 4 c's is a good mechanic and is mercruiser certified. If that is what you have he can do a good job for you.

They have inside storage. If the boat is not too large and on it's own trailer they also have a barn off site. If your boat is very large you will have to see if they have the room but ask before september.

Thanks Paul, is Lake Breeze is that the Marina on the right just as you go into Point Breeze, the one with several pole buildings and tons of boats? I see Erie, PA on your ID of your post. Do you fish out of Walnut or East side?

Thanks Paul, is Lake Breeze is that the Marina on the right just as you go into Point Breeze, the one with several pole buildings and tons of boats? I see Erie, PA on your ID of your post. Do you fish out of Walnut or East side?

My charter boat is based full time out of Lake Breeze Marina in Oak Orchard. Lake Breeze is next (south of) to 4 C's on the east side of the river and yes, they have all the barns with all the boats.

When I fish Erie (for a few tournaments and to fill the freezer with walleye fillets) I fish my dad's 28'Baha out of Presque Isle Yacht club in the bay so I guess you could say I fish the "east side".

My charter boat is based full time out of Lake Breeze Marina in Oak Orchard. Lake Breeze is next (south of) to 4 C's on the east side of the river and yes, they have all the barns with all the boats.

When I fish Erie (for a few tournaments and to fill the freezer with walleye fillets) I fish my dad's 28'Baha out of Presque Isle Yacht club in the bay so I guess you could say I fish the "east side".

I think one of the fellas that has a camper at Green Harbor has a big Baha Charter boat there as well George Clody (Violent Release Charters) I just made his aquaintance at the end of the season last year. Anyway hope to see you on the water. We are going up next Thursday and making a four day weekend of it.