Hit the water at 7am and went right to the same spot as on Monday. Didn't get the second pole in the water and fish on. Trolled over that same area and it was fish after fish :shock: . Found a some nice scum lines out there and worked them in 220-260 foot depth getting a few small kings, cohos and a couple of small steel. Sandwiched in there was a big fella at #25 :shock: :D that we doubled up over the 20 minute fight. Kept the poles going for the next few hours with only a couple of 30 to 45 minute lulls. Headed back over the HOT SPOT and not only did I get another fish but make it a double on 1 pole :shock: :shock: :shock:. A king in the 10# range and a coho on the cheater that was nuts 2 on one pole. I've been fishing this lake for 23years and that was a first. Well ended up getting those in and straightening out our mess and we start back at the "HONEY HOLE" and sure enough it happens AGAIN :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x . 2 MORE COHO TWINS. Called it a day :!:

Ended up 12 for 13 with another teenager (#15) everything on the riggers from 60ft and up to 20ft. Probably 50/50 riggers and sliders. Couldn't get the wire to go at all.

Saw fish porusing and spalshing on the surface when the lake got really flat, alot of bugs out there but couldn't get anything on top to go.

Direction didn't seem to matter but yellow, yellow and more yellow again was the hot color. Blueberry muffin got a few too.

The finishing touch to a great day was NO TACKLE LOST and RUNNING OUT OF GAS AT THE DOCK :shock: :? :$

Hope to be out on Thursday Pm or Friday AM again.

Pics are posted in the PICTURE SECTION.

Hey Tom....I hear you kicked Jax's butt out there? You think he would have learned something this weekend watching me and my brother?

By the way.....di I mention his new name on my boat? Its Boat B**ch! Im sure he will tell you why. But he does searve up a nice cold pepsi, and bring you rubberbands when you need them quite well. :lol::lol::lol:

Billy it was/is awesome :D . I've been waiting for a day like that again haven't had one in awhile but alot of the the credit goes to guys like you, Rick and the many others (RAY K the yellow man) that help by putting up ALOT of info on this site for us "rec" guys to use in helping put us on fish. The lake has changed alot from the mid 80's and if not for me meeting Steve and Mark back a few years ago and them putting up this site I wouldn't have known about alot of the things I do know about out on the Big O now. Hey Billy I might be coming down to Fairhaven for a few days to do some R&R with the family and am looking for a cottage, any ideas?

YT he did mention something to me about pulling in wire and copper ALOT ;( but didn't mention to me that he was a waitress :P too (which might be a good career move for him ;):D ). One thing I hope he did learn was not to wear powder blue Crocs :P. He came to my house at like 11pm last night so that I could loan him some of the yellow R&R spoons I've been using.

As far as the derby goes I fish alot by myself and didn't get into the derby I will however enter it now :!: My friend was out of work for a long while and is really broke and trying to get his finances in order so the trip was on me.

Powder blue or moss green......it doesnt matter! I LOOK GOOD!

I bought those specificaly to match the bass boat. I have a silver pair on order too. You guys can make fun of them all you want but they are the most comfortable things to wear on the boat, and they give you some cool tan lines! :lol:

Tom,

If you're looking for a small place, both Shon's Marina and Screwy Louies have cabins for rent. They sleep 3 or 4 people each. If you're looking for more of a lake cottage, let me know and I'll put you in touch with a real estate agent who'll be able to help you out.