4. Screamer/A-Tom-Mik...129.50

5. Cannonball Runner.......129.30

6. Hattrick........128.60

7. Horsin Around...128.50

8. Trout One Siggs Riggs....122.80

9. Spankmayer......122.30

10. DA- Atommik....121.60

Big Fish....Dixie Dandy.....28.10

When Tom gets home on Monday he will enter full results...

Great tourney don't qoute me exactly but between 65-70 boats, 290 fish weighed with a bunch in the 20,s. Our biggest 22 and change and some chrome over 11. We ended up 11 for 14 and 111 points. I'd like to thank capt George Haskins of Good Times Sportfishing and my crew. Also thanks to the organizers and its nice to see some results so quick

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

See, Pro/AM management, the results can be done quickly.

Plus, if spread sheet familiarity is not an option, I don't know why you don't just take a photo of the board & post it???

Iceman,

Did I meet you at the Challenge? Your name is Dick, right?

It was a good event :yes: Thanks to all involved. A lot of prizes were donated for those who stuck around till the end.

I have to send out a special thumbs up to Lester Zimmerman, who is really stepping up to the plate on the youth end of these challenges. We need to put a special emphasis towards rewarding our young anglers for participating. It doesn't have to be much, but they need to be included. Lets face it, we all know trolling can be boring for a kid!!! Giving them a small token or reward can really make a big difference!! Lester understands that :yes::yes:

What a well run and fun event this was. Can't say enough about the volunteers and sponsors. Anyway

maybe save Tom some work. Wanted to get in the Oswego pro am event and tried 3 time on different days last week to register through web site but wouldn't let me pay after filling out all the info each time. Maybe they should ask the Atomik Tourney people for some advice on running it.

z0t_r.jpg

2wdHS.jpg

z0BtS.jpg

Rod;

Your words to me

"Iceman,

Did I meet you at the Challenge? Your name is Dick, right?"

Name calling is for children & speaks volumes about you!

How hypocritical is this comment you made about me when you say that Big Weenie should be shortened to BW so as to not cause problems with children asking what Big Weenie means.

It appears that you cannot handle the truth & need to resort to name calling. This quite sad behavior for an adult!

What....didn't I meet you? That's not you're name ? I met a Dick and I thought it was you....my bad!!

You love to miss quote me, and you just did it again. Maybe you just don't pay attention, maybe you're just not very smart?

Several of us suggested he may want to consider using BOTH....That gives him options and multiple name recognition. I run a business to, and I'm in tune with PR and public image. Dreamweaver uses both, as they use DW in much of their advertising, but Dreamweaver gets used a lot by them also. Northern King has the same deal with NK. It's smart business...thats all there is to what I said and I told Gary this on the phone a few days ago. It's so much easier typing BW in reports...he even uses it in his signature cause it's easier.

Now help me out here Dick, Frank, Peter, or whatever your name is. You quoted me as saying:

should be shortened to BW so as to not cause problems with children asking what Big Weenie means

When did I ever say anything like that? Are you drinking again? You know how you get when you drink. That was (Nick)Bob's Boy who said that, but heck, I guess it's all the same to you, right ?

that would have been me iceman... saying to shorten it to BW and that was only to get around the fact that they don't want big weenie on the sheet. If they don't want it on there who cares...BW still gets the point across and people will know who it is ... Why do you care anyways whether it says big weenie or BW its the same thing and gary will still get the recognition he deserves

Rod that one line of yours had me cracking up ... "isn't your name dick?" lol. That's like asking a fat lady if she's pregnant! Maybe next time say "isn't your name Richard?" haha.

It was me that said if I were a parent I wouldn't really want to see the words "big weenie" on the board. And trust me, Rod and I NEVER agree... so he definitely doesn't think "big weenie" is bad :rofl:

Although, for the pro-am I was thinking of getting my chicken wing eating contest team together and calling our team the "C**K SUCKERS" :devil:

(yes i'm kidding... I would never be able to get matching rooster tshirts in time).

Nick