Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

On the water 6 hours 9-3 first time this year. In a new boat because my old one burnt up in winter storage!! So I'm fishing out of a 187 Scout Dorado. I have to have a small boat because of my handicaps and I trailor every where from Penn Yan and just fish with my wife. Always fishing with just 4 rods.

Hits: too many to count. Species: Kings, landlocks and steelhead. Probably the best fish landed for species was a 32 inch steelhead, a little more than 14 lbs. Only fish kept, everything else released. A few 3 year old Kings, a few skipper kings. We went out a little further than everyone else. I was fishing 300-350, started my fishing between 50-70 ft down. As the sun came up and the day got later we dropped down to 90-110 ft. I was trying to stay in water temps of 50-54. My down speed was 2.8-3.2 on my Fishhawk X4. Great day and everything worked. Spoons, dreamweaver NBK, Alewife with a pink stripe super slim, protroll with echips, lemon ice was working real well. We lost one beast off the dodger and fly after he took 500 feet of line, 50lb phlorocarbon. In all, it was a great day. Landed a lot of quality fish and lost a few too. Fishing right now is prime. Can't wait to get out again.

Bear