It was aother stellar weekend for fishing. Started out Saturday off the Genny in 140' working our way out to 300 and back with a steady pick all morning. Kings, cohos, steels, lakers and a beauty 15.5lb atlantic kept us busy. Hot lure off the 110' rigger was an NK mag in sliver/blue taking silvers including the atlantic. Wires pulling white paddles w/little boy blue and hammer flies took lakers and immature kings. The 300 copper with green spic doc/fly took a couple kings too. No matures this trip but only 2 skippies. We had one steelie rocket to the surface and leap out of the water a few times while he spit the lure back at us.

kVqlJ.jpg

dbPPr.jpg

Sunday afternoon I took my girlfriend and our yellow lab out to Hughes for a could of hours. Started setting up in 120 and immediately took a steelie off the 100' rigger on a blue/silver NK. Headed north for a quick look and only hooked a skippy so I turned back into 130 where we doubled up on steels. Another pass yielded up one more. By now the dog is whining so we wrapped it up.

Bill