LOC question

Jason, Well put I am in agreement with you. The Flies are a Great Product and the name should be allowed out there, I recently went to a Sports Expo to Display some of my goods and no one had any comment on the Name which means it is a respected Brand. We still have a Great selection of them for sale at our store. Dan

Gentlemen,

Please try and think before posting inappropriate shirt pictures, sayings and words such as “S****â€. Some of the current advertisers are tourism departments of various counties along the lake, which are adamant about promoting fishing to children, young adults and women. I guarantee you they will not find the humor in this.

Chad has worked hard in getting this forum listed in county publications, such as the Monroe County fishing brochure and I know that those in charge wouldn’t be very happy knowing they were directing prospective visitors to this type of juvenile banter. It’s a loss of credibility and a potential loss of advertising dollars to the site.

I have spoken with the parties involved and as far as the LOC Derby is concerned this matter is settled. Any further questions should be directed to the office and lets keep the unnecessary and possibly damaging comments off this site.

but my cats name was "little dink" ,

Dave ,you been in washington latley ,dont get me wrong i respect your duties for the great derbys ,BUT when it comes to this FISHERMAN and WOMEN site here is how i see it.

This site was (in my opinion) started by fishermen,for fishermen, and for the education of potential fishermen.

I dont think the primary reason to start this site was to "promote tourest " but im shure it has had more effect on the "LAKES" economy than any other single source,or site.

Also the folks here do enjoy a little boat talk, bashing,humor, along with some pretty good fishing tips NOT TO MENTION ALL THE FREE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE L.O.C'S AND OTHER DERBYS.

as we all know sometimes ya get caught up in the moment of "funnies,bashing,advice,or unuasual humor.

If we are so bad that some kid turns into a mass murder (of fish) then we did our part.

Bottom line IN MY OPINION is this is a fishermens site. So please,save the edicate for the dinner table keep up the great work on the loc we all love to fish and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crap brb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,think i just sharted,,,,,,,,kicked my weenie(dog)on the way to the bathroom, looked at my favorate photo of my "Little Dink", and just sat on my favorate" proctoligist"

With Love and respect toall soccer moms.

P.S. have you ever evesdroped in a 12 year old clubhouse ,or womens circle,

If mass. can hand out condoms to 10 yr olds with eplantions how their used ,then we can share with other fishermen and women how good our "big weenie " works..

P.S.S.

this is the only place us white guys or married guys cam brag how good our "BIG WEENIES" work ..................without lying! or how our "CRAZY BIT#@" was a good thing.

Check out the total number of "hits: this site produces a year.

Then compair to the total number of hits "At The Oak" has had for the last 10 years.

The Day this site goes to a single poster of fishing reports ,will be the day many will go back in the dark of "new Fishing styles" and reports.

We all ant a bunch of political correct english professors ,just a bunch of good ole boys staying in touch with each other havin a little fun in this time crunched society,and stress.

Well at least I are...

I have to side with Dave on this one. He has to do what is in the best interest of his derby. If you support the local economy use A-tom-mik flies, you would not have this problem :lol:

Opps sorry g the last sentance sorta looked like dave was referng to "this site" i fully agree he should Control his own intrest in the derby and keep it family safe ....Gosh imagine the reprocutions of a parent having a discussion with their child explaining why some guys catch fish with a big weenie and not a bobber.

""""Mommy.Mommy is that shortfatbaldguy with all that fur the one who caught a fish with his big weenie...

""""yes son he is the one....

"""""why doesnt daddy catch big fish he told his friend he has a big weenie.......

""""YOUR FATHER IS A LIAR!!!!!

""""OHHH i understand....

""""""So he was lying about being sucessful with his "Crazt BIT@#" ?

"""""Your father is a dead man!!!!!!!

Now were gonna have to rearrange our talk at the hardware stores ,

"Yes Sir how can i help?,,,,,

"well i just relised i lost my (nut) and havent had a good (screw) in the hole....

"and i need a (screw) too

"Oh and I need a (cockhole cover) the ole ladys been complaining her old one isnt shiny enuf....

"crap gonna need another (stud) just realized one and gonna hold up the wifes frame....

"oh yea need some (crack filler) mine is starting to seperate......

Ask a 12 year old what any of these are and youll get a different answer unless,he's been screwing around under the sink with his dad,reframing a door or working on the driveway...

This is and was never a attack on the LOC or Dave, period. Its just when people are catching fish on BW products and its not on the board it dont seem fair because someone got there nose out of joint that dont as usual know what they are talking about.

Gambler I take great offence at Tom, He has a Crazy B**th fly and we all know a B**th is a female dog and the 4 here right now take exception to being called crazy!!! :P

We aslo just had a die made and product made all in Penn for 1000's of $ so we do help the economy over there.

Sorry for any problem we caused but its nice that some people still have a sence of humor, BW

Wow it almost seems like winter. Toooo funny. To qoute my favorite musician of all time. " If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane". Remember 10 years ago when everybody and their brother had a big johnson t shirt? That didn't bring the world to a halt. To each his own, but I will keep living my life like I'm not going to get grounded for everything I wear , say , or do.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Mike you made me chuckle at the thought of those Big Johnson t-shirts. We all had 'em years ago and back then everyone thought it was funny!

What happened??? There is just way too much PC in this country and everyone takes themselves too serious. Lighten up people!

Remember the Oscar Meyer wiener commercials? How about Big Pecker's Bar and Grill in Ocean City MD? Have no fear, I am bringing my 8yr old son, 6yr old daughter, and the soccer mom up there on vacation in August and I'm not going to let a few Big Weenies scare us away.

Dave

I hope I got clipped by Chad himself, cause I know it wasn't Musky. Besides I thought that pic was in good taste and totally appropriate for this thread. Even my son Jake said so and he is two and a half

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Ya better send me that pic so I can check it out myself Pete ;) I was on vacation & missed it. :P