Scotty at Whitby Ont.

UNOFFICIAL Over-All 2010 KOTL results

These are the numbers I crunched including the 10 points per fishing event

The 3 letters following each team represent whether or not that team participated in Dalhousie, Wilson & Whitby

Again they are unofficial and I am also uncertain if any new teams joined the over-all chase prior to Whitby

Also keep in mind these numbers and placements can change substantially due to the many blow-offs, if we receive just one blow-off day at Oswego or the fall Dalhousie, then the spring Dalhousie's placements can come back into play

Good luck to all in Oswego, it could be a duplicate event of Whitby or even bigger than the Whitby event possibly !!

1) Striker 476.62 YYY

2) Vision Quest 452.01 YYY

3) Rockets 443.71 YYY

4) Hot Rod 440.62 YNY

5) Two Fish 439 YYY

6) Pandemonium 411.22 YYY

7) Get It Wet 410.17 YYY

8) Royal Flush 388.35 YYY

9) North Shore Sportfishing 383.42 YYY

10) Thrillseeker 383.41 YYY

11) Pacific Time 359.46 YYY

12) Mid River 352.45 YYY

13) Wave Tamer 316.62 YYY

14) Fastlane Fishing 244.32 YYY

15) Big Water Challenge 238.68 YYY

16) Team Last Minute 82.70

17) A-TOM-MIK 82.37 YYN

18) Reel Hooked Up 72.96 YYY

Tom

Congrats Jeremy to you and the Striker Team for the win

Hats off to the man Kevin Davis as well as Captain Eric and Mike Decker

A well thought out team and job well done

Tom

Thanks bud!!!! Rollercoaster of emotions this weekend! couldnt of asked for a better team to be apart of!! Kevins attention to detail is simply amazing and mind blowing!

A few images of our hogs:

What an event at Whitby !!!!

Some of the best fishing I ever experienced in my 25 years frequenting Lady O, as I slid the net under each of these Kings the feeling of living a special time in my life was strongly evident !!

Flies Flies Flies.......................... Took 98% or more of our fish.

Low and slow !!!! Green cold water and working bait our keys to success.....

Bit of phat please no for you all !!!

145 pound Pre-fish box !!!!

145lbbox.jpg

34.07 lbs. L215 Hammer

34lbs.jpg

30.5 lbs. Glow Hypnotist

31lbs.jpg

34 and 29 lbs

yeahtherebig.jpg

We had a blast aboard the Vision Quest with Capt. Pete Alex, 30 to 40+ bite days on 3 out of 4 days in Whitby. We did lose our fish on one day which cost us dearly in placement but hey that's fishing !!!

Congrats to Oswego Guru Kevin Davis and Team Captain Eric Marcinkowski along with hand picked team members Jeremy Botting and Mike Decker. Great team, great guys and a canning ability to pluck BIG KINGS out of Lady O, Well deserved win

Congrats to Team THRILLSEEKER for breaking the all-time KOTL 5 fish record weight at 138+ lbs WOW

Congrats to all

Tom

Just want to say it was a priviledge to experience that kind of Salmon fishing again. I had seen it in the 80's, but the others were seeing the mind-boggling action for the first time. There is nothing in the fishing world like a bunch of Kings with an agenda. I think they fell victim to their migratory habits, as I didn't see as much bait there as other years. Enough to hold them, but not the type where you have to clean off your hooks like it can be there. We have that kind of bait on the southshore right now.

I want to congratulate the winners, the Striker team for snaking out a few more big ones on day two. The bite was tougher, and they pulled it out. Nice work!

Day one was simply incredible. We had three sets of five that would have been in contention. Look out down east, they are coming your way!

Just want to say it was a priviledge to experience that kind of Salmon fishing again. I had seen it in the 80's, but the others were seeing the mind-boggling action for the first time. There is nothing in the fishing world like a bunch of Kings with an agenda. I think they fell victim to their migratory habits, as I didn't see as much bait there as other years. Enough to hold them, but not the type where you have to clean off your hooks like it can be there. We have that kind of bait on the southshore right now.

I want to congratulate the winners, the Striker team for snaking out a few more big ones on day two. The bite was tougher, and they pulled it out. Nice work!

Day one was simply incredible. We had three sets of five that would have been in contention. Look out down east, they are coming your way!