4th of July weekend?

who's fishing the weekend of the 4th. I'm hoping to get a solid 3 days of fishing to fine tune the program for the red cross the following weekend.

Mower

I'm going to try to be out but the boat is in the shop. either i need a shifter cable adjustment, a new shifter cable period or the electronic neutral switch is bad.

And to make make matters worse I snapped off the main cable to my lift last night taking the boat off to get to the shop! so i have to get that fixed too before the weekend.

and its going to be pretty rough for the next 2 days too.

RR

I'm going to try to be out but the boat is in the shop. either i need a shifter cable adjustment, a new shifter cable period or the electronic neutral switch is bad.

And to make make matters worse I snapped off the main cable to my lift last night taking the boat off to get to the shop! so i have to get that fixed too before the weekend.

and its going to be pretty rough for the next 2 days too.

RR

I have some issues to deal with as well, hoping to have my charging problem solved by the end of the day today & I should be out Sat or Sun, maybe both, I'll be on 68. Hey Scott, I'll probably have an empty seat on my Islander if yours is still down.

Ok Andy,

I'll keep you posted. Thanks

My wife just picked up the cable for the lift, so I'll have that working.

The boat was just acting up on occasion, sometimes it wouldn't go into forward unless I put the rpms to it. Just started to happen, but then again when I took it down last night, of course it worked just fine. Its better to have it looked at now i figured before it broke something else down the road.

RR

RR, I'm in the same boat as you, I'm loosing rpm and speed on top end. I have a mechanic coming down to the marina tomorrow to hopefully diagnose the problem. I told him, don't leave me w/ out a boat for the next two weekends. I figure worse case scenario I can put around w/ the kicker. I'll be on 68 all weekend.

everybody have a great weekend, I'll be out all three days and I promised the wife lunch at kidders if anybody wants to join.

Mower.

Lunch at Kidders sounds like a great idea, what day are you thinking about going? Saturday would be tuff but if Sunday is your plan me and the wife are in. Mark