Pro Am Observers Needed

For the Oswego Tournament:

Must attend a mandatory meeting with me Friday at 5:30PM behind the EconoLodge Hotel on East First Street in Oswego. At the meeting the tournament directors will assign you to a boat. The meeting ends around 7:00PM. On Saturday morning I will meet you at the Wrights Landing Marina at 4:30AM (we need to have you on the boat you are assigned to at 5:00AM). The boat you are on will come back in at 1:00PM and the weigh in is from 2:30PM to to 3:30PM (you have to stay with that boats team and cooler until the weigh in is completed). Same thing for Sunday.

For the Sodus Tournament:

Must attend a mandatory meeting with me Friday at 5:30PM at the Sodus Point Fire Hall on Bay Street in Sodus. I will let you know where we will need to meet in the morning. All other details are the same (meet at 4:30AM on Saturday and Sunday so we have you on the boat you are assigned to at 5:00AM).

Let me know if you are interested in either or both. Send me your phone number and I will give you a call and we can discuss the rest of the details.

are you still looking for one for oswego I would love to do it beats working my second job on a weekend also am trying to get back into trolling figured in about 2 years i'll be able to upgrade to a bigger boat and get off the fingerlakes