Red Cross Weekend

Will be at Myers and fishing around the Rat :lol:

Theres no big fish out deep. Youre better off following John. :D

Do you have to have 2 in the boat for the red cross? where do I sign up? Brother in law is coming for the weekend. Might convince him to go.

Thanks

RR

Guys and Gals...The RAT IS telling the truth.There is nothing out deep.All the $$$$ is inshore.Follow SPLIT and MOWER to the bank.We fish deep because of the peace and quiet NOT cause there is anything worth catching. :lol::lol: Luck to all....Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

I guess it's time to start running the big boards w/ jail razor wire out 300 ft to each side to keep the masses out of my way. Just kidding although the big boards will be out. The fishing close is spotty and what I mean is if you find a good spot stay on it till it comes up dry. Our last trip out we bounced between 70 and 300 and found fish but nothing likes its been. Watch our for the weed clumps the size of trucks out there as well, that will most definitely determine my water to fish.

should be there around 5 get the site setup and maybe a quick prefish trip see you there. Jim i will bring the smoker you better have somew fresh kings with ya. lol good luck to everyone

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png