Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 2020 LOTSA Salmon School

LOTSA 2020 Salmon School The Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) is proud to (once again) host its well-known in-depth Salmon School on Saturday January 18, 2020. This highly acclaimed school, now in its 13th year, has become the premier Salmon School anywhere in the Great Lakes. What started out as a local event 12 years ago now sees many diehard salmon anglers from across the Great Lakes and Canada attending. New for this year will be a “State of Lake Ontario” session p

in Topics

• Lower River Salmon Run

Anyone been out on the lower yet for salmon? Any updates? Never targeted kings in the lower before. 

in Open Lake Discussion

• Fishing Tackle Salmon Flashers

SOLD Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app        

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Oswego info please

Thinking of making one last run with my dad Saturday. Is anybody doing anything in closer to shore other than circles in the harbor and combat fishing. Don't really want to go offshore for steelhead would rather fish for mature Kings. I know they're doing stuff in front of Salmon River but I don't have the temperament for that. Thank you to all   Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Creek Salmon eat Skein, but staging Salmon Don't bite

I have a friend that catches tons of salmon in the creeks and rivers on Skein. In fact two years ago he took me to the falls on the Genesee and we caught about 6 or 7 huge Kings on Skein. So why do I have such trouble getting a staging Salmon to hit, as I troll back and forth through a screen covered with salmon, trying everything in my arsenal? Usually this results in nothing but frustration. I'm wondering if if should just drift over them with Skein!   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario

in Open Lake Discussion