Trolling with Capt. Larry on June 30th on Chautauqua.

6 fish in the boat. Should have been more. If Capt. Larry would have kept my son, Brock, away from the steering wheel, we would not have had that major line tangle (all four lead-core lines) and we would have had at least 1 more hour of fishing. And, if Capt. Larry would have reminded me to keep my rod tip down, the biggest fish of the day would not have been lost. Clearly his fault.

That's what I was thinking......

Actually, Capt Larry knows his stuff, and has the stuff. Even if I new where and how fast and when, it'd cost me more to buy 4 more reels and rig with lead-core and buy the lures than it cost to go with MostlyMuskies.

The hot weather the last few days has made the bite windows be from daylight to 8:00 am and 7:30 pm till dark.We caught and released 4 more muskies doing the same trolling program.total now 40 muskies in 14 days of fishing!

Capt. Larry

Early this morning starting at 5:00 am going till noon,we had a three fish day,43",33" & 30".

We got off the water just before the heavy rains moved in,not sure if Guide Mike Sperry got caught in the hail & heavy rain,he went out at noon! Now at 43 muskies in 16 days of fishing,no more pictures out of the water,all water measure & release,water temp 78 degrees out over the deep water.

Capt. Larry