3 Rod/person update

The Assembly has to pass it, then hope the Governor does not veto it when he sees it.

We need a Governor who will appoint a DEC Commissioner who will let us heat our homes with wood and use our Great Lakes minnows here. This New York City Lawyer Commissioner is out of touch with the upstate residents.

I believe the Assembly adjourned and went home on July 2 with no definitive date to return. If they don't come back, this bill is dead for this year. Write/call your assemblman and demand they return and finish their work.

Hey you you have to get those nasty fleas out of the lake somehow. What better way than to run more rods? But you know, our hard working representitves of the people do need a well deseved vacation.Only a matter of time the way I see it.

Three rods per person?

That means if I have three people on my 18 ft boat

I can run 9 rods.

That means I have to buy more rods/reels/line and lures.

And, No, my friends don't have any trolling equipment.

I think I'll stay with two rods per person.

Now I can picture a 30ft charter boat with six people and 18 rods in the water. :beer:

No thanks, not for me.

Three rods per person?

That means if I have three people on my 18 ft boat

I can run 9 rods.

That means I have to buy more rods/reels/line and lures.

And, No, my friends don't have any trolling equipment.

I think I'll stay with two rods per person.

Now I can picture a 30ft charter boat with six people and 18 rods in the water. :beer:

No thanks, not for me.

Kliph,

Just because you can, doesn't mean you have to. My normal spread is 6 rods, even if I have 4 people in the boat. It would be nice however, when there is just two of us to be able to run my regular program instead if having to pare it down to 4 rods. That's about the only time I'd take advantage of the rule. I'm usually a proponent of the less is more philosophy when it comes to lines in the water.

Tim

I believe the Assembly adjourned and went home on July 2 with no definitive date to return. If they don't come back, this bill is dead for this year. Write/call your assemblman and demand they return and finish their work.

If they don't have 100 things more important to do then this then there are bigger issues to address..