fished from 6am till 11 am[too much boat traffic]caught 1 tiger and had 2 follows in 4 -10 fow...this may turn into a once a month event....the pike hit like a train and fought like one tooo. fish took a meeps #5 orange spinner and inhaled it deeply..cut my fingers good trin to open its mouth so i could get the pliers in so i could get the lure out of the jaws of death!!!took along while to revive fish[10+mins]but it swam off under its own power to fight another day...and so long 4 now;john

R7l8S.jpg10lbs 35in

nice pike. good to see some decent sized ones in there. i was thinking the same about the jaw spreaders. mine saw their first use last weekend...trolling hits don't seem to be as deep a bite usually.

where were you fishing most- north or south end? pic looks like just south of the east side campground...

congrats.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

nitro- where is your cross lake/ state ditch pics?

yeah seeing that beaut makes me realize I gotta get back out there with the rod in hand. haven't been since the opener and vacation on the cape coming so no fishing for a few more weeks... speaking of, I'm sure you must be itching to get your 'golden lure' back from me by now...I leave saturday...lmk

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hey john...as for those spreaders...Buy 2 sets and cut the ends off the one and use electrical tape to bound them together.Tape each end ,1/2 way down and wrap some through the coiled end.Wrap the tape tight to keep them together.These are much stronger than a single pair and will get that mouth open and keep it open!!!

Sol