Lake erie 7/2 barcelona

ray koziatek

Ok OK ,so im a little computer challanged next some one will say my spellin ant too good. Well after missing last year on erie i made the trip out sat . the fishing wasnt great but partially due to my own intentions.

Got some pretty good info at the launch where the fish were so i stayed away from those spots (55ft ). started in 120 and got first 7 lbr then a 8lbr in a little tighter..

mainly targeted big fish so the bite was slow biggest just shy of 11 lbs 32 incher smallest kept 6 lbs..

several short hits and released only 6 smaller fish but all leagal,and of course what would a trip be to erie without 1 white bass.....

Over all it was a fun trip with about 20 lbs of fillets..

Worms did em all..

yea i redid the boat couple weeks back so a few pics are mixed in ...

i like the pic of the woman wearing the multi-colored flowered lay around here neck the best, forget about the eyes and the boat. looks like you guys have some slamming parties down there ray i am surprised you get any fishing/ boat work done. :*

No wonder New Jersey is broke!! ya got all the cops cross dressing er i mean cross training as fasion police (without the H ).. Why all the money and time spent on cavity searches for pooply dressed er i mean poorly dressed men. Just think if musky drove through there and got pulled over their would be 8 hrs overtime just for the search alone!! :o , Now i know why them rubber gloves are part of the "gear issue" to save money! one glove will serve 5 searches 10 if ya turn em inside out.. But Officer I broke the law WHY are you smiling... :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Fishing wasn't great? Most guys not familiar with Erie would consider that the trip of a lifetime! Nice fish and nice pics. I'll be back out there in three weeks.. can't wait! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)