How's about a round of applause!!!

Hey Guys!

Thanks so much :yes: Went out today (just Rebel and me) looking to target Browns in typical Jerry fashion. I told him I saw a good article in GLAngler magazine about summer time brown trout fishing and that he should check it out sometime :lol: It was funny going fishing knowing that you had more downriggers on the boat (6) then rods you could actually run (4).

Ended up being a great day out on the water for many people. We ended up with a mixed bag of browns, kings, cohos, lakers and bows. Ran a straight spoon set in 80-100 feet of water off the nose and trolled it back to Sandy. Screen looked good all the way down and we got just the fish we were looking for :bow:

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Can't wait to get back out there. Thanks again everyone :)

Hey how come you get to "fun fish" from the rebel every time i show up he puts me to work on the boat and at his house,,

Ya know its pretty sad when when ya pick up a magizine when sittin on the pooper ,stumble across some article on how to fish , and outfish someone who has fished that lake for the last 35 years.......Too bad he dont know how to read..

Thanks again guys. I can't take all (or even the majority) of the credit. We all know who the brains behind this operation was. Jerry was even published earlier this year in an article in Great Lakes Angler on "Fishing Summer Time Browns". Credit the captain for this one :clap::yes: