New boat!

Just finished signing the papers on a new Trophy 2052 today. Really excited to get this thing equipped & out on the lake. It should be sitting in my driveway this Sunday - you'll bet i'll be going fishing as soon as possible.

Any other Trophy owners out there? I think I just made one of the best investments.

413_1.jpg

413_2.jpg

413_3.jpg

413_4.jpg

413_7.jpg

413_17.jpg

413_19.jpg

413_18.jpg

Grats. I have a Trophy as well and generally I have gotten more then I paid for out of it. Is it top of the line? Nope, but I didn't take a mortgage out to own it :rofl:

If that is a Karavan trailer, which it appears to be, check it over with a fine tooth comb...then check it again.

Half of the Karavan trailers I have seen have the wrong axles for their weight rating on them, parts installed upside down or backwards, screws left untightened, hubs not greased, no brake pads installed....just generally a mess. Mine was a disaster and many I have looked at sitting under brand new boats or owned by others I have run across are/were disasters as well. Trophy has become a quality boat, and they cut some costs (Mercury vs. Honda or Yammy) but you'd think they would put at least a load rite under them and add a few hundred to the price. Karavan has AWFUL customer service as well, so I'd look it over with a fine tooth comb and if you find anything serious try to get dealer to swap it out.

Yikes. Wasn't expecting that. I'll be sure to check it as soon as I receive the boat, and if I find anything wrong it can stay with the dealer until it's fixed properly. Also thinking about having it safetied after everything you've mentioned.

Thanks for the heads up!

Love my 2002WA. Boat has been great other than the Merc 125 outboard that just spun a bearing. Luckily dealer is covering it under full warranty.

I think you'll really enjoy it and it handles the waves very nicely in my opinion.