I just wanted to thank everyone for helping out a fellow fisherman. We went out of Olcott this weekend and had a blast. Landed 74 and had many more hits/misses. Majority of fish were footballs! Spinnys were hot for us early in the AM and spoons picked up with the sun. The dreamweaver dolphin was our hot spoon, accounting for roughly 1/4 of our fish. 6 or so kings in the 17-20lb range, many coho's and steelhead 8-13 lb range, 2 atlantics (1 16lbs) and 2 browns. 90 to 330 fow 45 to 90 feet down. All the rods had their moments, but the dolphin spoon 20 ft off the ball 50-65 ft down was the hot ticket for us.

We also had 4 or 5 screamers that got the best of us. 2 break offs and 2 shook the hook, and 1 poor net job ;( , but all took 100 to 200 feet of line on the 1st run. Great stuff.

We also limited out on fleas! If you were there, you know what I mean. What a mess those things are. Lines out more than 20 minutes were covered and jamming up the eyes of the rod when reeling up. Switched out the power pro to 30lb big game, but didn't seem to help much, I think they're even harder to remove from mono.

All in all it was the best trip we ever had. Kept a couple for the table, left most for another day. Look forward to the next trip.

Thanks again guys, this site is great!