Latest results for Port Darlington

Why don't you give Trannyman a shout in Wellington since he can tell you straight up about the damage inflicted by those that did not follow the regulations......irregardless of which province they reside in.

Keep your eyes shut and you will have nothing to worry about but if you care about your fishery, one needs a big set to report the infractions because it affects everyone in the long run. Sure the influx of people to enjoy this great fishery is awesome but if the number of fish decrease, there will not be anyone to worry about since the lake will be void of boats.

5 fish in 4 days!!!!!! Wow, the fishing must have died off (as the reports indicate) in the past week. Was planning on heading out on Monday, but I'd rather work on my 26' Striper than catch 1 or 2 fish. Good luck out there!

Have you tried fishing in front of Newcastle since it seems the fish are easier to locate there vs in front of Darlington to Oshawa.

Actually i had better luck yesterday and today!!! Caught 6 yesterday, all rainbows except one coho, all caught between 45 and 75 in 150 to 250 FOW. All caught on orange and white spoon, not sure what kind??? 5 caught today, 3 bows and 2 coho again same depths and also on the orange and white spoon!!!! And yes I guess thats why I don't fish Welington anymore it seemed to dye down quite a lot since the beginning 25 years ago..... holy crap!!! it was that long ago...... ;( .. And yes the fishery can be ruined quickly.... I live on Loughborough Lake (north of Kingston) and nothing burns my ass more than watching guys fishing the spawning beds in the spring even though the lake assosiation has posted all spots.... I don't like to speculate but \i do see a lot of Pensilvania licence # on the boats...... :devil: .

Actually i had better luck yesterday and today!!! Caught 6 yesterday, all rainbows except one coho, all caught between 45 and 75 in 150 to 250 FOW. All caught on orange and white spoon, not sure what kind??? 5 caught today, 3 bows and 2 coho again same depths and also on the orange and white spoon!!!! And yes I guess thats why I don't fish Welington anymore it seemed to dye down quite a lot since the beginning 25 years ago..... holy crap!!! it was that long ago...... ;( .. And yes the fishery can be ruined quickly.... I live on Loughborough Lake (north of Kingston) and nothing burns my ass more than watching guys fishing the spawning beds in the spring even though the lake assosiation has posted all spots.... I don't like to speculate but \i do see a lot of Pensilvania licence # on the boats...... :devil: .

• 6 months later...