QUIET??

All the sudden the reports either stoppped or are very vague. Must be alot of fellow anglers have "hot spots" or hot programs" that they think will put them on the board for the Red Cross Derby this weekend. I don't blame you but I just thought it is funny to see how tight lipped people have become. Good luck to everyone this weekend. I'll be hitting cayuga hard this weekend w/ my crew. Hopefully last weekends programs will hold up w/ only minor tweeking. I'll be on 68 all weekend.

yeah that always seems to happen lol. I haven't been on cayuga in a while, but we usually start with the same program and adjust as needed depending on the day. we will be out of long point this weekend "Quality Time" on channel 68. good luck everyone!

DButts, "i got out on cayuga on tue. 6-6. nothing to report", personally I try to report w/ in the same week, not a month after the fact. Just kidding buddy but an FYI were in July now and the Red Cross Derby is this weekend. Sorry I'm in a ball busting mood w/ the heat I have to work in today.

I took 4 kids out from 7 to two years old on the 6th on Cayuga. We put a lot of fish in the boat some legal salmon and several nice lakers. Same program as Canandaigua the bait and temps are from 40 to 60 down out over deep water. The weeds suck as do the fleas. It is almost no fun trolling Cayuga this time of year you get all the rods out and hit a wall of weeds. Thats what I like about Ontario, the fleas on Ontario are no where near as bad either. But I will still be out Sat and Sun only fishing the derby on Sun, so you know Sat is when all the big ones will land in the boat. Sean

I hope there not too much worse than the fleas out of Oswego 7/7, holy crap! We had lots of fleas on everything 30# big game, wire, copper, downrigger cables. It wasn't as bad out deeper but out first set was horrible up there. Hopefully the weeds pick a side of the lake and stay there this weekend.

All right..........

Here is my Cayuga report.....

The lines have been real hot just S. of Mud lock. We've been having some steady action just N. of Treman Marina.

Mini Marshmellows have really been working and if you can find the pink ones, so much the better - your really in luck!

Good Luck Guys and watch the thunderbolts!

Lava, that's the best report yet. everybody- you'll have to excuse my warped sence of humor this week. I literally screwed my self making last weekend a long one resulting in craming 5 days worth of Landscaping work into 4. The heat is killing us. I've had two guys go home puking up water by days end. But the end is in sight. Friday at 5:00 I'm packing it in and heading for the lake. I don't use the reports on this board to chase other guys out of there spots, I catch enough on my own and w/ some un-conventional approaches at times. Personally I enjoy reading them and being able to picture some you in my mind actaully catching the fish or untangling the bird nest you describe. Hopefully no was offended by quiet comment. I just thought it was funny and note worthy.

Mower

Hey, I gave a short but accurate post last week w/in 6 hrs of the run :* . Anyway, I'm gonna be slipped on L.O. for a spell but will make every effort to get back down for the LOU-ALL & I hope there will be a T-Storm @ 4:00 am that day, it always seems to crank up the C. Lake fish.-Andy

I'll be out on Cayuga Saturday in my old boat. New Boat is in the shop for new powerhead.

I'm not in the derby and have an amateur crew on Saturday but we should catch a few.

I was out on Ontario and Cayuga last week and the fleas are 5 times heavier in Cayuga than they were at Sodus. Fleas are reallllllly bad right now.

I'll be on 68on my hand held radio.

Wayne

yea, yea.. 7-6, 6-6, whats the diff? sorry, I was tired from catching so many salmon on lake ontario!! :yes: check out my report...

Dave that fishing out of the Oak right now is unreal. Makes Cayuga seem a lot less fun :(