Surface Temp: 67-70

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords): started near the 26

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 16

Total Boated:13

Species Breakdown: kings, steelies

Hot Lure:white black dot spin doctor, big weenie grand illusion fly. D.W. git r done spoon

Trolling Speed: 2.3-2.8

Down Speed: ? Boat Depth: 300+

Lure Depth: 60-90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== we had a great 1st trip out. fishing was steady all day. steelies ranged from 8-12lbs. kings were 24lbs, and 17lbs plus two under 10lbs that were successfuly released. spinnies and flys as well as spoons produced fish. it wasn't all good though... as we were motoring out to deeper water my outdrive hit something submerged. half my fin plus the metal fin got snapped off :@:@ then while fishing, one of my downrigger rods got broken in half :no::no: i have more rods, but no extra lower units. any ideas on fixing the lower unit?

OwIh0.jpg

bdvEr.jpg

bdD7S.jpg

xqlpr.jpg

It's purpose is to hold water to the prop. You may ventilate the prop in heavy seas or hard turns. It's also possible that a broken edge will introduce bubbles to the blades. If it doesn't affect the performance noticeably you can probably get away with it as is but it still isn't pretty. I would find a prop repair shop that does aluminum welding and shaping and they should be able to repair it if it's just too ugly or it does something to the performance. Check with the guys at the Lake Breeze Marina in Point Breeze. Nice fishing by the way :yes:

Mark

thanks mark. not too many people down this way do that kind of work that i know of. that was my best fishing trip ever besides that. done a few charters where we killed them, but this was on my own boat.. :yes::beer::beer:

I can suggest a fab shop down here in Vestal NY. I have taken everything under the sun to them and no problem. You'll probably have to do the paint work after yourself, but they'll do it right. PM me and I'll pass along the info.

Mower