Total Hits: 17

Total Boated:12

Species Breakdown: coho , kings, rainbows

Hot Lure siggs glow frog and billy V glow ghost

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed: 2.4

Boat Depth: 60fow to 220 fow

Lure Depth: 77 to 105

started out in 150 fow with good temp down 77 so we ran enerything 77 to 105 down with a mix of spoons and fly's , siggs glow frog would take two large rainbows 14lb and a 15lb both made loc board woohoo than we would take a king on the siggs billy V glow ghost tipped the scale on the boat at 30lb but three hrs later she weighed 29 and some change spoons also took fish but non of the big guys would have like to stay out longer but the heat beat my crew up along with my self could'nt keep line's in very long sea flee's were out in full force and had to clean lines every ten to fifteen mins making alot of work in that heat along with fish hiting the lines over all good morning.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

we weighed in a captains cove don't know how that happened only if the sandy weigh station had somone there, but seems everytime i go there know buddy is around.wonder where the ollcott thing came from ill look into it thx scott.

Nice job John and Tie,

Was hoping to be at the Oak this weekend,boats in the shop, bent a valve,pulling head off monday morning,having it redone.Hoping to be back to the oak for the last weekend of summer loc.Have my fingers crossed. Good Luck keep after them.THEO