Species Breakdown:Kings, Bows, Laker

Hot Lure: SD's/ATM Shreaded Crinkle, Hammer, DW Gator,NBK BP

Trolling Speed: 2.5 - 2.8 SOG

Down Speed: 2.8 - 3.2

Boat Depth: 140 - 170 FOW

Lure Depth: 60' - 70'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Got a late start due to some minor boat issues but we where able to get underway about 0645.

We where honored to fish today with Kevin (aka KGonefishin from LOU) and his buddy DJ from OHIO. Great guys with an abundance of fishing knowledge. :yes: Just wish I had my video camera watching DJ real in a nice King while my brother and Kevin where moving poles back and forth while during this kings achrobatic show of which I never seen before. :rofl:

We started inside 70' and got our first fish in about 140 fow on port wire set back 170'. It was a rough ride most of the day and the hits were comin and goin. We had our best rips in 150 fow and every rod took fish, with 4 fish coming of our 10 color lead with snap weight on a MNT Dew SD/ATM Mirage. We boated 12 of the 16 fish with a couple of Bows in the 11# and 12# range, a nice 18# King. We were able to release 5 and boxed 7.

Hope we can get together again Kevin..... :yes::beer::beer::beer:

Here are some pics.

1iAk9.jpg

1iCPi.jpg

iGAQA.jpg

1iHOA.jpg

EF39J.jpg

SPSKS.jpg

iGFPS.jpg

SPVf0.jpg

iGIk0.jpg

Howie

Thanks again for taking us out on your rig had a blast fishing with you and you crew and I'm glad the "HAT" didn't get busted out for dropping a fish. Thank god skips don't count or I would have been the first victim :devil: . I'll upload a few pics after I get them on my computer, got home exausted last night and back at work today. THANKS AGAIN! :yes: