Seneca Crew showed Cayuga whats up!!! red cross

Hey guys, i know during the seneca-cayuga cup we all run our mouths :o:D , but this one is a well deserved fish as we have paid our dues!! On saturday My crew (bob and david) and I managed to hit alot of fish! No pigs but the norm 5-9s. twenty minutes before we were heading in for the day, the rod fires! dave was on it like a fat kid on a bag of chips!! He grabbed hold and held on tight as line spun off the drag like i have never seen before on seneca lake!!! As i was yelling dont horse him because the one rod i decided not to put new line oon this yr because i was stingy was the one that had the monster!!! for fifteen minutes the fish stayed right under the boat like a concrete block on the other end and the three of us working as a team to bring him up from the depths! once we saw how big he really was we had to frantically switch nets, extend it out and net the beast!! :o all of our jaws dropped when my rapala scale showed 14.50 lbs!!! we ripppppppped all of the gear into the boat as fast as we could and ran down the lake to get to the weigh station before they and the gas docks closed! This is a fish of a lifetime and i dont expect to see one on my rod in seneca ever again! Its going on my wall! trophy in daves hand, did i mention it was Daves first time trolling, first tournament, and first day catching trout offshore???!??

thanks for a great day guys!! Also, congrats to all of the LOU members who placed! i know a bunch of you did as i saw you at the ceremony!!

thanks nick

o6KR9.jpg

o7bhJ.jpg

nice job nick and crew! You got your voice back yet? We had a good weekend with a lot of fish the biggest being around 9lbs. The fleas were a PIA ! at one point i just ran 2 wire rods and a leadcore just for a break from the pesky critters. congrats to all who placed we will see you next year!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice Fish. That is definetely a once in a life time. We put alot of fish in the boat and had a great time. My nephew reeled in his share of fish along w/ us adults. We lost 4 big fish to broken line on out cheaters? I'm not sure what went wrong but the whole remaining spool of 12lb Florocarbon went in the trash can. We were knocked of the board on Sunday except for the Youth division. I told my nephew 5 isn't bad, he just excited to come back in August when Uncle John will take him to bass pro and on another tournament. Good times for all.

Mower out.

Great job lakebound! Glad to see some fish from seneca finally show up on the board. We also fished Seneca out of Sampson. Enjoyed hearing you guys on the radio, I was feeling the excitement with ya! Got to meet up with Justin and Rich at Sampson, always nice to put a face with a name, to share stories and tips! We also had a good weekend with a 20 something on Sat and 10 on Sunday. All lakers were in the 7-9 lb range except for the first 2 on Sun. only 2 lampreys with the other fish clean. one of the lampreys was on a 2 lb Landlock.

Great Fish Nick, You will get more that big just keep fishing. Every year we have put at least one or two just over 14 in the boat on Cayuga or Seneca, just not on the right day. To get that fish at the derby, that makes for one great day :clap: . Now go spend the money on some new line :rofl: . Sean