Hot Lure: Copper nbk, later gator, Wonderbread and green fly

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.4

Down Speed: IDK

Boat Depth: 160 & 220

Lure Depth: 45, 65, 95 180-240 on wires 2 setting

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

MY FIRST trip to Ontario as the captain. My fourth total.

We had a great time. The wife and I took my little 16 footer out on big water finally. Ran two dipsys and two riggers for the majority of the time. The first day we hit alot of fish mostly small kings around 2lbs. Some nice steelies 8-11lbs Kings upto 14 lbs. Managed a brown in 160 FOW off a wonderbread nk on a 300 copper, 4.5lbs. The highlight were the Atlantics. 4 of them 7-12lbs. The action was fast and furious most of the day. many doubles including the wife pulling a 10lb steelie and a 4lb king on the same rod. We stayed in the 140-160FOW because we found the fish were willing to play there. The current was stronger than expected but we were able to adjust and catch fish on east and west trolls throught there. No down probe so speed was read from the blowback and dipsy rods.

After teasing Justin with our reports throughout the day he broke. Asking to meet us at the launch friday morning. Launched an hour late waiting for him. :lol: three of us on the tin bobber was crowded but doable. stayed with the four rod spread as it worked thursday. Not so hot in the 160 FOW The wind had picked up and the current changed making it difficult to get speed right. so we moved out. Around 220Fow We changed direction and tried a north-south troll and nailed our first for the dayJustin reeled in the nice 15lb King The biggest yet. Later the same Wonderbread Spinny and Green hammer fly took my biggest of the trip at 17lbs. :P We finished the day with only 9 fish but the size made up for them.

With two more days of fishing ahead of us(red cross) and battling some four footers we headed in early. Great first time on my own boat Not bad for a newbie. Thanks guys for your help couldn't do it without you.

7CmSr.jpg

7CpmA.jpg

7CulS.jpg

7Czl9.jpg

p.s. I watched Yankees tweets for threedays so I knew where the fish were.LOL

After catching lakers and a rainbow on Seneca this weekend I believe we took every species possible in a three day span. If you count Landlocka to be the same as Atlantics. :clap::clap::D:D

711 - Your welcome! This whole Twitter thing is a blast to play with on the water, and of course you took it and used it how Billy and I envisioned people were going to use it.

Dex - Like you guys need help! Missed ya this weekend bro.