2010 Little Salmon River Challenge

Ok it is getting close to the date for the challenge, the sponsors have been updated, and all the info you need is online. Like the years past it is still $50 for the boat entry, and that includes the big fish prize. The sponsors have really come through for us again this year!!! Last year we paid down to 18th place. We also have some great stuff for the kids again this year. As in the past years we will be doing 50/50's and also raffles, all of the proceeds will be donated agian this year to an organization for the lake. Here is the flyer for the Challenge, if there is any questions you can call Mike's Marina or ask right here and we will take care of it. Good Luck, hope to see you there!!! Entry forms, rules and disclaimer can be taken of Mike's website:

http://www.mikesmarina.com/

http://www.mikesmarina.com/LSRC-Flyer_2010.pdf

Rich

Another thing I wanted to pass along, is we will have someone to take any fish that is not wanted, so there is NOOOOO waste. We have done this since the beginning of this derby. The rules are being repaired so you can get them off the website.

Tom I will see you there!!!!! Thank You for everything you have done for us!!!!

Rich

Rich, has the link to the official rules for the LSR been repaired? When you click on the link on Mike's page for the rules and regulations, it comes up as unable to be found. Everything else loads up fine. Any thoughts?

Tag,

I have contacted Beth about that, she is looking into it. We will have copies of the Rules at the Capts meeting on friday night if you can not get them off the computer. We look forward to seeing you there.

Rich

Tag,

I have contacted Beth about that, she is looking into it. We will have copies of the Rules at the Capts meeting on friday night if you can not get them off the computer. We look forward to seeing you there.

Rich

Great! See you there!

You can register at the capts meeting, but it will be cash only. Also if you plan on doing the picinic I would rec. contacting Mike's to let them know how many will be attending.

Rich