So this is a report coming through a few mouths but im curious as anything to know if anyone else has caught one.

So the werd is something around 6lbs came out from the lower credit river this morning. My buddy, a fisherman and boater witnessed the catch and was shocked and soon after phoned me with the report. This was reportedly between 8am-11am, small rapala of some kind...

I've been watching the free preview fishing channel, seeing them hit 10+ lbs walleye in the Lake Abitibi region... I have that itch to catch if you know what i mean, all the best!

Nelson

Any chance they took a pic you could send:

[email protected]

There have been reports of the very odd walleye caught in the estuary and harbour of the Credit River. Very cool. I'd like to think all the river rehab is helping diversify the habitat and the odd fish is moving in to add another cool addition to the fishery.

John

jbar - that is interesting news. I have heard about the odd one each spring and summer in the Credit's estuary, but never in the lake. Any chance you have a few pics you could send. The research guys at MNR and CVC have not caught any in shoreline tests, but they are not the best anglers ;) . Thanks for the info!

John

• 10 months later...