Hot Lure: An odd gray over Gold NK 28 took 4

Trolling Speed: 2.1-2.8

Down Speed: 2.7-3.0 took all the fish

Boat Depth: 150-330

Lure Depth: 40-65

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Cleared the piers about 0500 and decided to troll east today. Set up in 90fow and washed lures until 0830 with only a few good marks. Picked up a JV king in 250 fow on a Stinger Glow alewife on 8 colors of lead. (Lead has been quiet for a few weeks until yesterday) Then took a decent coho 9-10lbs 45 down on the rigger a few minutes later. trolled out to 330, blank screen, no hits. Went West to Devils Noseand turned back in. Once we hit 175fow we banged out 4 more in the next hour including a smaller adult king (13-14lbs) a couple 6-8lb steelies and a chubby 9lb laker 40-50 down over 175. We headed in about noon and were greated by a nice thunderstorm with ridiculous rain. I wish we had hid out under the bridge with Fishinman because we got soaked tying up at the dock.

qXUHA.jpg

MCaUS.jpg

aOK20.jpg

Theres still a lot of shallow cold water out there. In 150fow the break was down about 55-60ish it drops to the upper 40's. I think the thermocline was actually around 70ft in 300fow. Currents were very light today for once. I do believe it was east to west though. I left my log on the boat so I'm stuck using this very poor memory ;)

I wish we had hid out under the bridge with Fishinman because we got soaked tying up at the dock.

Get to know FISHINMAN a little better and you will figure out getting soaked was the right decision :lol::rofl::D

I wish we had hid out under the bridge with Fishinman because we got soaked tying up at the dock.

Get to know FISHINMAN a little better and you will figure out getting soaked was the right decision :lol::rofl::D

Hahahahaha :lol: