Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown:Kings/Coho Steel

Hot Lure: Dew SD My-Fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.0

Down Speed: 2.0-2.8

Boat Depth: 160

Lure Depth: 65-90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Cold water still inside 200 is great and holding fish. Started in 120 and sent a Dew SD with a green ghost MY-Fly to 80 and went to set right rigger when it started to scream. I love when they just rip it. After a great battle and some very intense runs a nice 24 pound king was in the net. Set that rigger and went to the right side and was clipping on the free slider and the green ghost fired again with a nother screamer. Again a nice king at 19 pounds. Set for a third time and puled for around 200 yards when it fired again this time with a nice coho in the 10-12 range. At this time I thought somthing was starting to look good so switched the other side to the same rig and set a dipsey with the same and set it to 275 back. Short time latter bang on the dipsey and a steelie was jumping behind the boat. My son grabed it and said it came off because it was slack. The steelie was still jumping with my whole rig visible and comin straight for the boat. I yelled reel!!!reel!!! and he did and finally caught up with the fish and the fight was back on. He was fightin that and the left rigger fires and starts to scream. Fish he yells and I was hooked up again on a nice king. He lands his, a nice steelie at 11 pounds and a short time later I land a 15-16 pound king. So far so good. We caught a couple more steelies in the 7-8 pound range then the left rigger fires and yup, starts to scream. My son grabs it and this fish was hell bent on stayin down deep. I was thinking a 30 pounder this fish was fightin so hard. When it came to the boat it was not as big as I was hoping but a very nice 26 pounder. It was a great nite with most fish banging my 85 foot rigger and all fish caught on a dew spin doc with what I call a green ghost My-Fly hand tied by yours truely. Some of you know the fly very well, and yes I am making more! Taking wife and kids in the am so hope all is same. Last day of vacatiom then its back to a dealing with the worlds dumbest criminals! Sure hope the morn brings good luck. Good luck to all!!!!

====================

Jeremy get in contact with me. I will give you a Green Ghost My-Fly. I have been making jigs for years and now added trout and salmon flies to the mix. Having trouble keeping up with orders. Jig season has slowed after walleye and bass so I am throwing all my time into salmon gear. See ya at the doc. If yor know u are fishing let me know. Good fishing to all.

PS, I am looking for a kicker motor in good running condition. If any info let me know.