Took a late run out to Sandy (6:00pm) hoping the rain helped. Water was crystal clear (Ray that's clear as GIN) :D. Set up in 90ft and trolled to 230ft. Marked maybe 5 fish total :shock: . Couldn't get a bite to save my life :x Trolled back into 150ft then picked up and ran into 80ft before dark and marked a few fish but again nothin :x .

Surface temp was 60 degrees from where I set up all the way out to 200 ft then went up to 61 :? WOW what a change.

Well it was at least a nice night out for a ride.

Tom, I was out last night for a quick look see and found the same conditions. No bait marked. I was probably the boat West of you as there were no other boats outs. We did mark a few fish in 180 to 200 and managed one 12# King. That fish came 80 down and out of 41 degree water.

I will be out Thursday evening if you out give me a call on 72.

fishinman, do you have down temp? my focus this past weekend was finding 44- 46 degree water higher up in the water column say 55-65 down

which has been 200-300 ft. if "fishing the screen" doesnt work than fish temp.

Rob funny you should ask :shock: I just got back fromdriving to Buffalo because I took my Sub troll 900 up there to have it checked/repaired (water in old probe and other probe is being checked out) because that was my first thought yesterday too.

rob I had them work on my unit a few years back and they did it for me un a few hours and I was able to pick it up without driving back home. Today they had alot going on but talked with me for awhile and said they would get back with me after they try and fix it. Nice guys.

I had a very old unit that I bought used that worked for a few months got me through last season. I even had to do some soldering of the power cable to circuit board in August. Then trouble with water in probe, circuit board issues in the pod from vibration and rough water. I returned it to them in February when they have their sale and my unit was beyond repair, they said they hadn't seen one that old in a long time, like 20 year old unit or something. They cheerfully sold me refurbished pod, mounting bracket with rubber washers (very important to mount pod bracket correctly to boat with attached rubber washers at thumb screws to absorb vibration) with antenna and probe for great savings over new unit. However I did have a "broken" unit in for repair and it was middle of winter. I don't what pricing would be in their peak season. I felt that Dwayne the customer service man I dealt with was very kind and understanding and fair.

MT, you don't need to make the drive (I did in hopes that I could get a quick fix but couldn't ;( ) With gas prices depending on how far you have to drive it might be cheaper to have it shipped. I used over a quarter of a tank of gas from Chili :shock: It's only about 10 minutes after the end of the thruway and onto 190.

They do have referbished units. Give them a call ob pricing and shipping

I had a broken paddlewheel a couple months back. Had to drive to Buffalo for company so called Moor to see if I could pick one up on my way back. Stopped in around lunch time. Got shooting the breeze with Duane, who really know these things. Ended up buying a few other parts & left happy.

Bottom Line: Top marks for Excellent service. :D:D

Tom B.

(LongLine)

toms back at it i just heard a big oooooohhhhhhh on the phone as he lost another due to slack line, 130 ft water good color lots of marks and fish on before he was set up on wire.. ill report when he calls again maybe he,ll actually land one ,some people should stick to flipping burgers..if he jumps on for the sodus pro/am he,ll definatly qualify my boat as a Amature rig. on the water at 0830 wow he got a early start too.........