Spoonfed

Be careful Glen,they'll turn you into the New England big fish Guru yet.I've heard rumors that you were born with a dream weaver spoon in your mouth.

May your next fish be even bigger.

Cornelis.

Banner year Glen.

Congratulations on the Sodus win and even better "The Cup" Man.You hung in there during tough lake conditions for the win.You'll enjoy the feeling for a whole year or more.Give my congratulations to all your team members who contributed to the victory.

Glen is one heck of a guy and an excellent fisherman. The win couldn't go to a more deserving team. They each had input in the decisions and worked hard at it. Atta way to go Team Spoonfed. :yes:

thanks guys!

good to meet people and put some faces with names this weekend

We put two consistent and mostly error free weekends together which was great

Thanks for the kind words guys. We really appreciate it. :yes:

The fish Gods smiled on us the second half of the Tourney series and we came across some really quality fish to do well in the LOC as well.

Couldn't be happier. The team performed great and like Chris mentioned no mistakes.

He's doing a great job running the back of that boat for me which allows me to sit up front and fish. Very helpful.

And Richard was a pretty observent observer.

It was great to see all you guys at the weigh in and I'm already looking forward to next years series.

Heres a couple pictures of some nice fish and the crew.

Richards second place Laker before the deepfreeze at 22lbs 7 oz.

uv0fA.jpg

An 18 lb 8 oz Brown that these rod hogs let me reel in.

Not really they didn't let me get it, I jumped on the rod before anybody else could get to it.LOL

Only rod I got to in 4 days of fishing and it was the right one. :yes:

uy8iS.jpg

Heres the other Chris on the team with a nice Brown he took for Sundays box.

I got two Chrises because I suck at remembering names and this makes it easy on me.

uyihr.jpg

Sundays winning box

IwBeJ.jpg

Good fishing.

Glen

Glen I did not get to meet you at the Pro/Am but I got see your boxes getting weighed..... Nice job on your win and some seriously Quality fish.... We fished the Pro Division under the name Hide and Seek and had a very fun 3 day deal with our crew.... Woody

Glen is Easy Going as rodtender for the prefishing this summer I had the privelige of fishing with Chris Yard, 1st place Salmon. Glen's 1st place brown Trout I also was very Pleased at getting the lake trout in the boat, with that I would say Chris's checking my progress and constant encouragement will always be appreciated. We did get her in da boat. Let's not forget that Glen's BIL Chris's participantion, nor rod hog Rodey and Nick's part in Spoonfeds outstanding fishing, Glen while working with others not normally in team managed to pull together the season.

Thanks Glen

OH DID I MENTION HE'S EASY GOING

Richard I can't figure out who looks better you or that ugly ole nasty laker! :rofl:

Glen ALWAYS seems to figure out when to jump on a rod when a big brown is there. Me thinks he sees it on his electronics just before it fires! ;)

Chris, Glen is very complimentary of your skill and I can tell he is glad to have you as a teammate. That in itself is something to be proud of, oh yeah that and an LOC winning fish! :lol:

Seriously, what an awesome job guys! :yes:

Be careful Richard everyone is gonna want you on their boat now, especially your cousin. 8)