Off topic help

I figured what better place to ask. Ok I need to plan a bachelor party. We arent the hotel and stripper type. I'm thinking of a cabin or cabins somewhere in the adirondacks capable of sleeping 10-20. Maybe somewhere a lil secluded on a lake where kayaking or some sort of outdoor activities are available. We do plan on drinking some suds so the seclusion would be nice. I know it's hard to believe but ya get that many guys together and it can get a lil loud. I just figured this might be a good place to ask. Any and all suggestions are appreciated guys.

Thanks

Landshark

Strippers will come to your camp from Syracuse or Utica trust me on this one. You should be able to find plenty of cabins for your event. You just need to figure out what part of the park you are going to stay. From Tug Hill to Old Forge you can find plenty of places and the strippers are more than willing to drive to your place. I know you said that is not your bag but, I would say it is a must for a woods party. What part of the park are you looking at for a cabin?