spent another weekend with muskybob and landshark

saturday headed back to our waypoints from the week before..... set up just shy of them and 10 minutes into it dipsy runs...10 lb atlantic.... 15 minutes after other dipsy runs...13 lb king... shortly after rigger free slider goes...lil shaker king

ended 3rd for the day

decided to go for a big box of kings on sunday.....BOB says GO BIG OR GO HOME

sunday morn we head to our way points in 3-5 ftrs full swing through and not even a mark

we had hit a few shakers and steelies on the inside before so i turn the boat back in now up to 6-8 ftrs we troll back into 40 fow and a rigger fires...lil brown---goes back to grow up

ended tied for fourth with 3 other donut award winners

sorry guys should headed deeper as the kings went out ( again )

think musky has a few pics he might put up

THANKS to all those behind the scenes for making these tourny's possible for us fishing fanatics

THANKS to Karen and Gary of big weenie brand for making such great flies

see ya's at lil salmon challenge on the 24th

todd

congrats Todd...and gang..you'll be in the money next time for sure :yes:

Tom

We can't complain, $250 in cash & prizes for a third place finish on Saturday is better than a sharp stick in the eye. :D

Thanks a lot for a fun weekend Todd & Mike. It was a blast!!! By the way, it was a team decision to "GO BIG OR GO HOME" on Sunday :D We went for the gusto but it didn't pay off for us. Congrats to all who fished, no matter how they placed in whatever division, it was a nice time. ;)

PS: Thanks to Hank, Bill, Vic, & Eskimo Joe for the great time on Friday. It was great to fish & share laughs with you guys. ;)

Hey Bob, it's a whole lot better thinking about you out in 6 footers than in a dressing gown! Here's to you for showing us all how to get back on track and live life to the fullest :yes:

P.S. What's the bluegrass schedule looking like?-Andy

Hey Bob, it's a whole lot better thinking about you out in 6 footers than in a dressing gown! Here's to you for showing us all how to get back on track and live life to the fullest :yes:

P.S. What's the bluegrass schedule looking like?-Andy

:D Thanks Andy, today is the day after the Sodus Pro Am last year when I suffered my stroke. It was a relief to wake up this morning & have nothing more wrong with me. LOL

Norwich Bluegrass Festival - this coming weekend

Lodi - 8/26-29

;)

Bottom feeder congrats on a successful weekend of fishing... we fished under the Hide and Seek name of Coups boat in the Pro Division and had a very fun weekend of fishing.. Sunday we had the same theory as Musky had "Go Big or Go Home"... We did not fair very well... But our team learned a ton..... I did get to meet Landshark on Sunday at the weigh in and it was very nice to meet him... Again congrats men on a fun weekend... Woody

It was great to meet you as well Woody. It was a fun weekend and the waves just threw our game off for sunday. We accomplished our biggest goal. HAVE FUN and share laughs with good friends and good people. I look forward to many years of fishing and meeting good people.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Congratulations Todd and the crew. You guys did great!

We were fishing on Liv N Ellie out of Rochester on Saturday for the Open. We did not find any big fish around Rochester unlike the weekend before. So many small ones were caught. The drive from Rochester to Sodus took nearly forever while we were racing against the noon deadline for the weigh in.

Sunday, I was not fishing the open division and went out solo and I landed five fish in two hours. I went back to Sodus that afternoon and saw that everyone in the open only had one fish. This is not a concidence. Note to myself for the next time- sign up for the whole weekend!

Although I only met a couple guys like Mike _Landshark_ I was hoping to meet the rest of the LOU gang. Perhaps, we could get to wear bright colored LOU hats/shirts in the future tournament and we would find each other easily!

Couple pics from BIG FISH FRIDAY :) Special THANKS to Hank and crew Bill and fishin pal Bob :clap:

Hank and crew Bill settin up and Bob instructing :)

PB7-16-10001.jpg

Bob enjoying the sunrise w/his cup of coffee :)

PB7-16-10002.jpg

Joey got put to work driving the boat :lol:

PB7-16-10006.jpg

Joey did get to reel in some fish though :clap:

PB7-16-10003.jpg

A nice steelie and a brown

PB7-16-10010.jpg

PB7-16-10008.jpg

Bob got the chance to reel in this fine steelie , but somehow it ended up in my cooler :lol:

PB7-16-10009-1.jpg

All in all another great day on the water with GOOD FRIENDS , fish may have not been hungry but

nevertheless a trip that will be remembered for a long time :)

THANKYOU! :):clap:

Bottom Feeder (TODD) did you guys warn the kid not to get in Bob's way when the fish bite Hell he hardly sees that and his cat like reflexes have the fish on the line Most call it rod hogging Bob says it's his superior fishing skills.

GREAT JOB always nice to see everyone again

Richard Bullen DICK to those who know me

Good time for sure but you can keep Sundays conditions. Man was it rough. I'm sure we weren't the only ones close to "man over board". We called it quits early being out of the running for a top ten finish. I think we made our observers day.

Good to see ya Mike at the weigh in.

Coup

Coup I didnt want you test out the mob button on the gps.... It was damn close a few times... Im still finding more bruises in spots I dont even remember hitting on sunday....... Dale