Whats wrong with this picture?

Nice work special agent Adam, I thought the same thing. You can see the line running off the reel through the eye on the other rod! Ha

Hey Rodney,

Been doing fairly well...Just working and fishing...Getting ready for a New Jersey fishing vacation with my Father...Last time there, lasted 4 days before I fell asleep...Day trips for summer flounder and they like atomik flies BTW, and night fishing for bluefish...No time to sleep inbetween trips as I show up hours early to make sure we can get a good position on the boat...

Hope all has been well with yourself Rodney, have'nt forgotten watching you hook 2 kings on Summerville to my zero, then you went directly to the Oak, great to see such dedication...Have'nt heard a word from Matt in a long time...

Ah yes, soon it will be time to start casting from the pier again. :yes: Hope to run into you there again. Have fun on your vacation - talk about dedication - 4 days!?! :clap: Most I've made it staying awake was 3. Man that was a memory, I fell asleep and woke up a day and a half later. :o

• 2 weeks later...

So that how its done on the Reel Jerk boat!!! and I thought there was a deeper meaning to the name :rofl: If that was wire it must have been a stinker to get it in esp. if the dipsie wasn't tripped.