Cayuga green water

RR. We actually trolled the edges of it just for kicks. Diving in and out of it like a mud line, couldn't tell you if it was more productive or not, but we caught fish doing it. It did add a new dimension to trolling deeper water.

Mower

Its not flipping over, it the algae bloom when the water gets to 78. You should see my water filter! :lol:

Looked pretty blue last night.

RR

Hey rat :lol: Is the water back to normal color now?

It looked pretty good last night. Kind of rough this morning to tell.

Hey Micky what kind of boat do you run. i forgot.

RR

Running a 20ft sportcraft fisherman series now, but looking to upgrade to a bigger boat although even if we do that we will probably keep the 20 footer too. Not sure if I want to keep 2 boats, but it would be nice to have a trailerable rig too although I'm not sure I could justify that for the amount of times I would actually trailer it :D How is you boat running now? I need to go out with you 1 of these days so you can show me how you target those fish in deep water ;)

I'm all set. Needed a new circulating water pump and shifter cable adjustment. 230 bucks! Anytime I can get out under 500 its a good day!

Let me know when your out, call me on the radio. Except for this sat! :rofl:

I was seriously looking at a 24 ft Baha Cruiser brand new but figure I'll wait 1 or 2 more years till I go a bit bigger. Wife said we could afford it but I want to get the SUV paid off first. 1 more year on that.

RR

RR. Come on now it's the american way to go deep into debt. Just think that new boat could be yours for a mere $79 bucks month for the rest of your life. but I agree w/ you, were trying to pay off her SUV and soak some money for a cottage that eventually will be our primary residence.