Florida Again

Billy V

I'm sitting outside by the pool in a hotel in Ocala, FL.... no boats, no fish....today was spent traveling and in meetings....tomorrow is filled with meetings, then off to Tampa....for MORE meetings. Maybe I can swing a trip down to the water to at least look at a boat or two!! Sheesh! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Guess this is the price I have to pay to be able to chase after Kings all summer...and to think I was skiing all day yesterday and today I'm sitting outside in 80 degree weather! At least there are a few girls in bikins across the way...... :lol::lol:

That's cool I spent the day in Cape Vincent, (and riding to and from), to help a friend of mine pull his boat out for the year. I got to see the river pilot boat board a freighter, and the research boat the seth green. Pretty cool day other than 10 hours in a car. The water up in the marina was really clear compared to the Oak. Even in the tinted water between the marina and the breakwall you could still see bottom. Good road trip.

Ill trade,I like cutting the trees down but Ive had more than my share of knee deep mud to fight.

As far as the bikinis go ,you just throw em back. When you get my age the women you want you cant have ,the ones you can have you don't want.

The NYC boatshow is around the first of the yr at the Javits center Im going

Hey take some pictures,share the pain..We are waiting for a report.

Another day that started at 7am and ended at 9pm...yuck! I'm in Clearwater now, and plan to get up early tomorrow morning to go down to the bay and at least look at a few boats before my 10am meeting.

I'll be back home tomorrow night....can't wait!