carl paladino for gov

• 2 months later...

Vote ALL the INCUMBENTS OUT.....

YUP :yes: Time to send a message.

I been trying for years.

Sent one from Mass. a couple months ago I'm proud to say. Amazed but proud.

Glen

I was in Hubbardston,Ma., just north of Worcester, this weekend. We hauled our 35 footer from Gloucester up to the farm and winterized her.

Most of my friends there are ex hippies who escaped from Boston,but they mostly like your guy.They say that he is easy to talk to.

As for Paladino, well, he's just a little bit special.

That was a debate? Looked like Sat Night Live to me. And now cuomo as "declined" a serious debate....

Tom B.

(LongLine)

cuomo thinks all he has to do is throw money into tv ads. He prolly has the downstate vote in his pocket already

The upstate vote has to come out STRONGLY against him.

I read a very interesting article that you won't find on a front page anywhere. Guess which state has the fastest growing economy in the country? UTAH. Seems the relatively new Republican governor there used this really complicated formula for success-----SMALLER GOVERNMENT. "I wanted to get off peoples backs and lower taxes, and I knew the businesses and jobs would come" was his quote. Hmmm, sounds a little bit like, can you say, REAGANOMICS!

Should be an interesting race. I don't believe the polls either. Many people will not to admit to voting Paladino, but when that curtain closes....... ;) I also think angry voters are voters who turn out in force. I don't think any person is qualified for the post if they have never run a business themselves! Even if Carl wins, nothing will get done without fixing the legislature. We need a public referendum for term limits for legislators..period.

In Vermont they pay legislators approx. $8,000.00/yr so not to be their only job/income. They get no staff, no office, no car etc. The ONLY thing we need legislators for now is voting on the yearly budget. There is not any real legislation that needs to get passed that hasn't already.....just the budget, so meet once a year for two weeks and be done with it!!!!!!

Prince Andrew Cuomo was the man most responsible for the recent Housing Market Meltdown (and the resultant recession) due to his actions when he was running HUD. Yeah, I want HIM as the next Governor of NYS..........NOT!!!

Tim

Prince Andrew Cuomo was the man most responsible for the recent Housing Market Meltdown (and the resultant recession) due to his actions when he was running HUD. Yeah, I want HIM as the next Governor of NYS..........NOT!!!

Tim

Eight years of dubYA didn't help either........................