LITTLE SALMON RIVER CHALLENGE - ENTRY FORM & FLYER

Pat,

Give Beth a call she has the whole menu. I know there was all kinds of salads, hamburgers, hot dogs, some type of BBQ, deserts, I believe non alcohloic beverages, live music, if I missed anything she will be able to tell you.

If anyone has any problems getting this to print email me at [email protected] and I will send them to you. The deadline for entry is July 22, 2007. Hope to see a few of you there.

Rich

IN the box.....

are you getting in on Rich's side bet.......?

He says he can dance better than anyone to live music!!!!

Hah rich - let's see it!

Chris,

Nothing can compare to the dancing I heard you were doing on your way out west when you encountered some problems. no dancing for this dude, hopefully the only dancing will be up getting the first place $$$$. Can't wait to meet some of you guys. Good Luck.

Rich

Rich, I was told it was first come first serve & you could not reserve a slip. Is this incorrect?? Guess I better call and double check tomorrow. I've been stuck in Pa working so I can't wait to get up there and get some lines wet. I plan on putting in at Oswego the Mon before the Pro/Am. Will you be fishing out of the Seaduction? I'll see you there.

Rod

CLarke,

Thanks for the info, that sounds pretty rediculous for them not to take reservations. Yes we will be fishing out our boat for the Oswego leg. I will be putting in on Thursday, so I may be over at the International, depending on what is available.

Rich