SOLD !!! New Lower Price! - 1999 Wellcraft 24 WA For Sale

After 10 faithful years of service, I have decided to upgrade to a larger boat, and am selling my 1999 Wellcraft 24 Walkaround. I am selling as a pretty complete package - minus downriggers. This boat was purchased new by me late in the year 1999, and not put into service until 2000. It has been used for walleye fishing in Canadian lakes and for Trout/Salmon in Lake Ontario.

This package includes:

- 1999 Evinrude 200 HP Ficht (Fuel Injected & Oil Injected) with stainless prop and aluminum spare. Low hours (no hourmeter - but hourmeter built in to motor. I'm guessing 200-300 hours). All trolling has been done with kicker. Max speed ~ 45 mph, cruising speed ~32-35 mph.

- 1996 (new in 2000) Johnson 9.9 4-stroke kicker with remote controls and Troll Master Pro speed control. Steering bracket to connect to main motor.

- Atlantic Towers Hardtop w/ Rocket Launcher and Full Canvas Enclosure (new last year).

- Full trailering cockpit cover.

- Eagle tandem axle trailer with new brakes installed this year and new tires last year with spare.

- Raymarine DS600X 6" Color Fishfinder with Transom Mount Transducer.

- Standard Horizon CP180 6" Color Chart Plotter with Great Lakes Cartography & External Antenna.

- Depth Raider Down Speed and Temp.

- Raymarine Sport Pilot + with Linear Rudder Reference.

- VHF Radio and Antenna.

- 4' Traxstech Track on each gunwale.

- Sony AM/FM Stereo CD with 6 Speakers

- VaccuFlush Head

- Stove (removed to allow storage)

- Sink (freshwater)

- Shore Power with Onboard 2-Bank Guest Smart Battery Charger

- Raw Water Washdown

- Anchor (no rope)

- XM Radio and Marine Antenna (you supply subscription)

Probably a bunch more stuff that I am forgetting. I will take more pictures this week.

Current Photo with Hardtop and Enclosure:

sLOsS.jpg

Older Photo Showing Trailer and Cover (Cover still fits around Hardtop):

sM4VS.jpg

Photo of Electronics:

12sY0.jpg

Asking $20,000 OBO for the complete package - just add downriggers. At this point I am not willing to separate.

NEW! If interested - I can add (3) Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers on Traxstech swivel bases and (2) triple Tite-Lok Rod Holders for a complete turnkey package. Just add water. New boat is in the water. All reasonable offers considered.

Please reply here or send PM, and I will answer questions as quickly as possible.

Here is the boat I brought back from PA today. My house looks like a marina, as I have this boat, the Wellcraft, and my Aluminum boat all in my driveway.

Just need to move my Cannons over (previous owner kept the Big Jons). Should have it floating by the weekend if all goes well.

I really need to get the Wellcraft moving, so if you know someone looking, please have them contact me.

The NEW Trophy Seeker!

O3tRS.jpg

Jim Congrats on the new boat, looks sweet, I go by your house every day and and use to stop and visit with the Emburys next door but never seen you home to ask you if you were on this site when i was there I have always wondered if you were on this site and now i know, I live just around the corner on Harris . Anyways good luck with the boat and look forward to see some pic's of it all set up .

Here is the boat I brought back from PA today. My house looks like a marina, as I have this boat, the Wellcraft, and my Aluminum boat all in my driveway.

Just need to move my Cannons over (previous owner kept the Big Jons). Should have it floating by the weekend if all goes well.

I really need to get the Wellcraft moving, so if you know someone looking, please have them contact me.

The NEW Trophy Seeker!

O3tRS.jpg

Nice boat Jim! What year is that Baha? Is it an inboard or I/O? Single or twins?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok good , my boat it open and great to fish out of but no where to get out of the bad weather and a pain when I have to put the cover on. Then every time I look to up grade the fishing area is smaller and storge is little or they have to use the cuddy for evey thing.................

Ed (and others interested),

Here are some pix per your request. Sorry, the boat is a little dirty.

Fishing area. Motor is tilted up.

xjCrS.jpg

Tackle Storage in front of port seat. Holds (3) 3600 tackle boxes.

xjYU9.jpg

Tackle Storage behind port seat. This is actually a "cooler" according to Wellcraft. This will hold 6 or 7 3700 series boxes. Notice the aluminum brackets. A 3600 sits here for often used items. For me that was planer releases port side.

xkcS0.jpg

Live Well / Bait Well starboard side. Used as live well for walleye. Overflow tackle storage for Great Lakes fishing. Also note aluminum bracket for 3600. This was for terminal tackle.

xkuk0.jpg

Rod Storage in cuddy (starboard). Have these on port side as well. Storage for (11) 7 foot rods and (3) 8 1/2" rods without breaking them down. Also (1) rod broken down.

xkOh9.jpg

xk_KS.jpg

Removed stove and added hinged lid for misc. items. (Stove in box - goes with boat).

xleIJ.jpg

Cleaning supplies behind cabin access door.

xloHi.jpg

Cabin View. 3 storage areas under cushions for PFD's, etc.

xlL8A.jpg

Otter Boats and other items fit behind head.

xmy1r.jpg

I've also updated the itemized list on the first page.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hey Jim,

We ought to hire you to organize our boat! Same model, just the 2003 version. Somebody will be very happy with this rig, especially with the trolling motor that you had mounted. Good luck!

Gator

Jim,

Thanks for sharing photos of your set up. While my boat is smaller than yours, I surely learned a few tips from observing your picture of your set up. You have managed to create tons of storage space on your boat.

That picture of so called cooler on your boat is actually a trash bin on my boat. This is just a poor and lazy habit of mine with hiding the trash under the lid.

Best of luck to the next owner of this sea worthy boat.

Anthony

Thanks for the compliments guys. Actually, I was going to take the rod storage out of the cabin, thinking others may not like it, but now I'll leave it unless a potential buyer doesn't want it. Also, the cooler tie-down kit can be removed. I actually liked having the cooler there during fishing. I have a spoon pouch from Amish Outfitters that I snapped to the cooler. This gave me access to my most used spoons.

Anthony - we use a plastic grocery bag for our trash. I keep a bunch of them on the boat. We tie one of the "ears" of the bag off to something to keep it open. At the end of each trip we toss in the marina dumpster - cleanup is done.

I'm really hoping to sell the boat this fall, so if you know anyone interested, send them my way!

Thanks for looking!

Hi

How much does this boat weight (with all the riggers, motors..etc..) if you know

Would you say that your boat is easy to move around on the road? I am looking for a boat that I would put in a marina in the Montreal area but would like to make a couple of trip to Ontario Lake and Champlain Lake each year. I was looking more for a 20'-21' footer for that reason but your boat look like well take care of and well equipped.

Where is it located right now?

I also tried to send you a private message,but I am not able to find how do to so here

Let me know

Stephane

Hi

Tx for the info. It look like I can't send PM since I am new on this site. So I figure that I shouldn't have any problems going around with the boat with my F150 5.4l

Would it be possible to have close pictures of the hull all around the boat?

Again, thanks for your time

Stephane