SOLD !!! New Lower Price! - 1999 Wellcraft 24 WA For Sale

After 10 faithful years of service, I have decided to upgrade to a larger boat, and am selling my 1999 Wellcraft 24 Walkaround. I am selling as a pretty complete package - minus downriggers. This boat was purchased new by me late in the year 1999, and not put into service until 2000. It has been used for walleye fishing in Canadian lakes and for Trout/Salmon in Lake Ontario.

This package includes:

- 1999 Evinrude 200 HP Ficht (Fuel Injected & Oil Injected) with stainless prop and aluminum spare. Low hours (no hourmeter - but hourmeter built in to motor. I'm guessing 200-300 hours). All trolling has been done with kicker. Max speed ~ 45 mph, cruising speed ~32-35 mph.

- 1996 (new in 2000) Johnson 9.9 4-stroke kicker with remote controls and Troll Master Pro speed control. Steering bracket to connect to main motor.

- Atlantic Towers Hardtop w/ Rocket Launcher and Full Canvas Enclosure (new last year).

- Full trailering cockpit cover.

- Eagle tandem axle trailer with new brakes installed this year and new tires last year with spare.

- Raymarine DS600X 6" Color Fishfinder with Transom Mount Transducer.

- Standard Horizon CP180 6" Color Chart Plotter with Great Lakes Cartography & External Antenna.

- Depth Raider Down Speed and Temp.

- Raymarine Sport Pilot + with Linear Rudder Reference.

- VHF Radio and Antenna.

- 4' Traxstech Track on each gunwale.

- Sony AM/FM Stereo CD with 6 Speakers

- VaccuFlush Head

- Stove (removed to allow storage)

- Sink (freshwater)

- Shore Power with Onboard 2-Bank Guest Smart Battery Charger

- Raw Water Washdown

- Anchor (no rope)

- XM Radio and Marine Antenna (you supply subscription)

Probably a bunch more stuff that I am forgetting. I will take more pictures this week.

Current Photo with Hardtop and Enclosure:

sLOsS.jpg

Older Photo Showing Trailer and Cover (Cover still fits around Hardtop):

sM4VS.jpg

Photo of Electronics:

12sY0.jpg

Asking $20,000 OBO for the complete package - just add downriggers. At this point I am not willing to separate.

NEW! If interested - I can add (3) Cannon Mag 10 Downriggers on Traxstech swivel bases and (2) triple Tite-Lok Rod Holders for a complete turnkey package. Just add water. New boat is in the water. All reasonable offers considered.

Please reply here or send PM, and I will answer questions as quickly as possible.

Hi there, can you sell this boat in Canada?

• 4 weeks later...