New Invasive Species on Cayuga

Well I suppose he's not a new species but he's probably going to be "invasive" for a while.

My son Daniel was born 06/05/07 at 0046 hours at Cayuga Med. Ctr. in Ithaca. He is smaller than my two daughter's were at birth (7#'s, 20") but he put up a heck of a fight. As you'll see in the 2nd pic though he seems to be figuring things out quickly.

Nonetheless, it'll be a while before I get back out on the water so keep the reports and pic's coming.

DAN

MemDay2007014.jpg

MemDay2007015.jpg

congrats to your wife and you too!!!!!!!!!!! heck your part lasted 30 sec. she had to suffer for 9 months , :shock: , little 2 rods man i miss those days you can hug your kid and he hugs you back with my youngest at 17 im lucky to get a hi or bye as he goes from to bedroom to the car.. :? ,just give a call if ya want to jump on board for a couple hours ,heck bring little 2rods along .........

What a beautiful little baby. Nice pictures. You must be a proud father.

I guess I can say this here,Hell Ray would." Your luckey it was a boy you only have 2 rods to worry about".

Take a lot of pictures . Not the digital camera type but prints that you hold in your hands.Ive got three kids in there 20s . I didnt take enough pictures.I didnt take them fishing much when they were younger I could not afford it.

Congratulations. Definitely a keeper. :)

Enjoy it while their young because before you know it, he'll be beating you the rod and saying "here Dad, you take it, it's a little one" :roll:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Much congatulations to you and your wife:D :!: That's a great looking little fishermen you got there. 2 more rods, 2 more rods, 2 more rods.

Dan as far as Mr. HVAC BOY Ray's response about you having 30 seconds and your wife had 9 months, well this will ease her pain have her think about Ray's wife, how long she's been married to him and what she's had to endure :shock:. Having a baby, is nothing when you think of it that way ;)

Thanks guys - everyone came home this afternoon and are doing well, sleeping soundly as I write this despite the thunderstorms.

Having only had girls up to this point it's nice to see some camo and clothes without pink and flowers. I will have to say that Daniel is gonna have to race his sisters to the rods when he gets older, my daughters can both catch fish.

Let's see, that's a total of 3 kids, me, the wife ... 10 rods :shock: 8):lol:

Gonna need a much bigger boat!!!!!

DAN