A little help w a sharkweight

hey fellas, anyone know where to find a #12 sharkweight West of Rochester by Fri Eve. Lost one last wknd on the backside of a 5 footer and it seems that the closest shop with them is in Oswego (one hell of a detour)? Preferrably Black. This may not be the forum for this Q, but it seemed appropriate.

Thanks and tight lines,

Jeff Young

I've recently dropped 2 15# sharks, and since there are A-TOM-MIK 15# torpedos as an alternative (for basically half the price) I'm done with sharks. I dont know about the 12's, but the 15s spin and tumble as they go down.

I've never had a shark do that but I have put a couple on the bottom of the lake

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

You have never watched one go down then, or you let them down SUPER slow. Even Shark will tell you the 15's spin b/c the tail was not large enough. He confirmed it to me in Narby's during the 2008 Pro Am when we were talking about him making a 20lb prototype for us.

I've never had a shark do that but I have put a couple on the bottom of the lake

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

You have never watched one go down then, or you let them down SUPER slow. Even Shark will tell you the 15's spin b/c the tail was not large enough. He confirmed it to me in Narby's during the 2008 Pro Am when we were talking about him making a 20lb prototype for us.

Rich, I've never noticed that either. I run the 15 lb chrome shark on my probe rigger and always just pull the lever back and freefall my Scotty riggers without any issue. Interesting.

Tim

We used to have an older 15# Shark on our probe rigger and it spun countless times and wrapped line around the cable and cost us quite a few fish (and lures) over the years. This issue hasn't happened once since we switched over to Troll Rite rigger weights.

• 2 weeks later...