Old Town Canoe - Predator SS150- LOWER PRICE

New in September 2007 OTC Predator 15 foot square stern. Put lots of extras into it. Selling for $825 or reasonable offer. new it retails for $1,600. Comes with anchors, rod holders, tiller extension handles, paddles, lights. I used this canoe on lake ontario to fish the shore for browns in the spring and trolled the genny for walley and salmon. Great on the finger lakes and local ponds too. Very stable at 41" wide. It also comes with a rack to load it on the car or truck. Very little use once I purchased a boat in 2008. Sitting in storage since then.

SLQyr.jpg

5O3z0.jpg

B4RqJ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still for sale. Just to be clear this is a 15ft canoe. It will most likely not fit on a small car. I accepted $700 before, but that fell through this past weekend. Serious inquiries only.

• 2 weeks later...
This is still for sale. Just to be clear this is a 15ft canoe. It will most likely not fit on a small car. I accepted $700 before, but that fell through this past weekend. Serious inquiries only.

Is this canoe still available? may I check out canoe on this Thursday 2pm? $700 canoe with those accessories. let me know .

Hey I've been looking for a good deal on one of these for over a year! Only problem is I live in CT and would need it to be shipped. I can commit to $700 now. Give me a call on my cell at 860-331-6682. Leave a message if I am not available and I will call you right back!

Thanks,

Justin

I have tried to PM all of you that requested it however none of my PM are being sent. They are all stuck in my outbox. If still interested please PM me with your phone number.

I'm still very interested in canoe. If you will deliver it to Liverpool NY for 50 dollars its a done deal. Cash on arrival or pay pal in advance if you prefer

I seldom look at this site so phone me at 845 658 8044 if interested

• 4 weeks later...