Wayne County Pro-Am

Wayne and Oswego Counties are working on their tourneys for the final Pro-Am trail. As if we haven't been working the entire year!!!!!We are trying to add to the pot with additonal sponsors. Applications are on line at lakeontarioproam.com Just print them out and mail. I will be in Oswego for late sign-ups. If you are making a check out for Wayne, make sure they are made to Lake Ontario Charter Boat Association. (LOCBA)That was listed wrong in the original brochure. In Wayne County we are enlisting sponsorships to cut the overhead cost. The Tourism Office (me) is helping with many of the expenses.

Teams can certainly help by buying our raffle tickets. I know it's a pain to come up with more bucks, however the money does go to pen rearing and other trout and salmon projects, and that's the best way to keep the fishery alive.

I think the sponsorship from Brookfield Power states the whole concept of the Pro-Am Series. They are giving $1200 to each port. Six hundred goes in the prize structure and $600 goes to the pen-rearing projects in each of the four ports.

See ya soon, and let's hope the gas prices plumment.

Chris

East end Challenge Cup entry fees must be paid by the deadline for the Oswego tournament which is June 29th. Your entry will need to be paid to the "Greater Oswego/Fulton Chamber of Commerce"no later than June 29th. Simply send it in with your Oswego entry but make sure you properly designate everything on your entry form.

You can see all the details and get the entry forms at: www.lakeontarioproam.com

See ya there!

Paul