I-bay Sunday morn, any ideas?

My best guess will be a ways offshore... I know that Friday AM the inshore 100-200 fow was desolate and I'm sure pretty warm... I'd go out until you find a surface break and troll north from there... at least get the surface temps into the 50's... otherwise it might be a long day in under 200 fow.

Good luck!

good drop in surface tewmp today at 210 fow.... not many fish. did one brown in shallow, steel and a king out there and lost a pig out there as well. orange spoons on free slider on 50 riggers.

Well, we fished from about 6:30- 11:30. Started in 200ft and worked out. Took a choho in 275 on a white dodger white fly and another in about 300 on a NK mag baby shower. Both about 40 down. Later took another coho in about 200ft and then a small steelie off the top. Marks were sparse and bait was no where to be found. Fish could have been more plentiful, but it was a beautiful day out there. Thanks for the help.

You had a better day than we did! Glad to hear it! Took a newbie out today. Did not get out until 1 as he was helping get his house ready for a wedding shower for his daughter ( one of the best people I know, by the way!). Had one knock of and that was it. What little bait we saw was on the bottom in front of Russel. (pulled and motored over there after 3 hours fishless in front of the bay.) Fished 135-200. should have stayed inside or gone deeper I suppose in hindsight. Great day on the water though!