==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

====well got to the oak 4pm monday ran off shore to find fish for my friend from indiana did one skip and 5 steelies by 7 pm ..

got a late start tuesday ,due to finding a place for him to get licence... all charters (even the Buc dont tell ron) were gone offshore .. Started at 27 line and pointed to canada..had 2 good fly hits on dyspy but both unbuttoned on run ,tells ya a lot about their mood "not good"....most charters were tossing out the kitchen sink and dissusion lunch options at 11 am another bad sign. we only landed 3 steelies around the 30/11 lines and called it a day.packed up and headed to spain,, Another late start waiting for the lady with worms to show up..did manage 7for 8 one 3-4 lbr everything else 5 to 8 lbs...would of had our limit with ease but i had to run to my secret spot and wasted 3 hrs (never never leave walleye to find walleye) ..

But we had a great time with calm waters and lots of sun and many stories.....................We both agreed fishing is great but the catching was the bonus...oh all harness bites and their were lots of worm pickers so check em often cause after 1/2 hr yer shootin blanks..===========

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Nice report Ray K....and great job on those walleyes !!!I talked to a few guy's who were out there too, and did not do half as good as you're crew...i bet you got that deep frier goin' right now,Yummy good tastin' fish those walleye's are ! BTW.do those erie walleyes hit scented plastic worms on those harnesses? I never have tried them,just wondering..steve

dont know on the rubber,its 320 miles round trip so when im there i use what alyays works for me,,ive tried stix and spoons on some of my 2 day trips but not for long....ran 1 naked lady and got two sheephead so i pulled it..Gave my friend all the fish it was his first time walleye fishing on erie...1 st fish was 3 to 4 lbr and he said it was the biggest walleye he ever got(67yrs old)he is 3 years surviving bad lung cancer so i let(made)him reel every fish ,and smiled to my self knowing I usually toss back the small ones......his eyes lit up when the next fish was our 8 lbr and he gave me that "you sob" look after not letting him know the 4 lbr was small..

It was great letting him drive even with 100ft+ leads and dyspys out ;) ,and him sharing the stories of fishing with his dad many years ago....

I can (Lord Willing) do many more trips and it did my heart good to give him all the fish,even gouged out the cheeks on the bigger fish something he never heard of..so after 50 gals of gas and many hours driving to two lakes i came home fishless but happier than most trips i take.......PS he ownes a 300 acr farm in Indiana and im 1 of 4 people he lets hunt it so ill get my payback in november....

Great story and report super diverse outdoorsman RaKo....gotta love that boneless, tender ,sweet cheek meat,in fact it's the ONLY part of an adult bluefish i will eat !!Delicious "silver doller" cheek meat...definately worth the effort gouging it out!!!BTW,this is a south shore report...also, there is a method to your madness, you are way ahead of the game...i know what a private farm lease in the midwest is worth!!(wink wink)Land of the giants...you are the man!!!...... you shall be rewarded "Big time" for your acts of fishy kindness and generousity.....good luck fishin' and huntin'....choo-choo steve