Hot Lure: DW Shiznit

Trolling Speed: 2.3 - 2.5

Down Speed - 2.1 - 2.3

Boat Depth: 100 - 150

Lure Depth: 50 - 90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Took the 'big' boat out yesterday with a few folks from office . After waiting out the brief downpour we got about 5:45 we set up & launched at mouth of Ibay. Ran out to 120 and saw asstd bait pods/ fish on screen so set up. Water was a bit snotty so started a NW troll. Was an uncomfortable troll all day with little to show for it . Tried asstd baits & colors - Wires never took a hit . All hits came on DW Shiznit down 80.

Hopefully it was just a bad day cause it kind of feeds into my less is more concern from a week or two ago - I seem to catch many more fish out of the little multi species boat that I do when I am in the sport fisherman. Or maybe its just that i dont seem to be able to catch many fish in the IBay/Genny area all my good trips this summer have been from Sandy Creek?????

Ted,

Fishing has slowed down somewhat in Ibay. I have heard from a buddy who took fish 5 for 8 on Saturday out NE of Ibay. I went out on Saturday late morning between Genny and Ibay. I have been on the land for two weeks just to heal my sore back. We took a small 7 lbs King in the first 15 minutes over 100 FOW. Then, there was NO action for the next two hours and half.

tight lines.

Mostly 1 & 2 yr olds off of Russell. Matures have been very spotty this year. (2007 egg collection hurt us bad) If you're running clean spoons try bumping up your down speed a little. 2.5-2.8

Tom B.

(LongLine)