phew jst got home ,fri nite ran west to look for water 6 mi. found good temp and a wall of wind limped back to port 5t6ftrs with 30 mph gust ,sat got out with WWIV little bumpy got a few shakers water layed down and we ran 7 mi west trolled back got several small with 5or 6 kings .ok fish story time .took a hit on the deep rigger 68 dwn nothing there but line gr e chip with turney hammer gone ........ nother hit on dypsy snapped of mtn dew spin dctr with Siggs fly (clear) kinda bumming finnaly pull everything getting ready to head in and WW4 see a seagull with something floating next to it drive over and theres the 22lb salmon with my fly hanging off its lips ,net the fish and get my rig back :D pulled the fish for a couple min. starts kicking pretty good and swims away :) fish released and 1 tackle back :D ,, sunday sweet currents 1st shaker on purple glow made a turn and trolled for 1/2 hr boats around me picking up little shakers so i try to check lures cables crossed and nice bird nest then the 45 min bite was over .......... ran 12 miles west dropped first rigger 78 down over 100 30 sec.it goes off picked 4or 5 first mile (5-6 lb cohos) then i gets a major gr e chip with turney flytakes 200ft run 20 lbr., drop rig back down without checking line ,2min starts ripping again broke line fish floats up with fly but am away before i got turned around,stuck on another chip and fly and got 2 more kings before quitting for day,,nice active fish 7/8 miles west of oak worth the drive

Ray sorry I didn't get time to call ya back after I GOT YOU ONTO THAT KING :P that you teased me about by putting the phone up to the screaming reel while I was out shoveling dirt at my house instead of fishing :x

HOPE YOU BEER GOT WARM WHILE YOU FOUGHT IT :!: ;)

nope spilled it ;( nice wall of fish out there once i got under 6 miles pretty much shut down, i cant imagine what the early bite could of been ,if i was to go there tommorow id probly run 15 miles west and troll back to port ,with the surface current youd cover 15 miles in 4 to 5 hrs trolling east,,, trolling west youd cover 4 to 6 miles in the same time ,and i never saw another boat fishing for 10 miles of trolling , no spooky fish ,and lots of fishy water,hmmm tomorrow.............that was the same sound that pole was making that you let go slack as lost a nice king in the derby ..

EXCUSE ME MR. CORNING HVAC BOY:? POLE NEVER WENT SLACK EVER :!: DID MANAGE TO GET CAUGHT IN 2 OF THE LINES THAT YOUR BOYS CORNING - MARINES - HILLBILLY BOBS WHATEVER, COULDN'T SEEM TO REEL IN FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES OR KEEP THE FISH IN BACK OF THE BOAT THAT WAS NEVER STRAIGHT.

HOW MUCH TACKLE AND LOST FISH DID YOU HAVE YESTERDAY :?: SOUNDS LIKE THE FISH COULD OPEN THEIR OWN USED TACKLE STORE AFTER YESTERDAY. I HAVE LOST ALL OF 2 LURES AND MAYBE 4 FISH THIS YEAR :shock: (WAS 20 FOR 22 OVER 3 DAYS THERE 2 WEEKS AGO AND 2 DAYS I TOO WAS FISHING BY MYSELF :shock: )

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:lol:

YOUR STILL MR. HVAC KING TO ME THOUGH ;)

i hate it when you shout ,i think the reason we rotted this weekend was WWIV pulled a bananna outa his pocket for breakfast (coat pocket) and left the peel on board but on the other hand 10 kings and a couple dozen little guys probly ant to bad for a short ,fat ,bald ,hvac ,weeble.did i mention when im alone i fish in the buff well sitting ant as comfortable as usual tried to get the wife to apply aloe for me but she just shook her head and called me a idiot,would you like to help? yournext trip you should drive to golden hill or whatever that place is 8 miles west of the oak then you can post your tackle count, that ande 20 lb test has been going south latley even with ball bearing swivels the line twist from those spinnies takes there toll on the mainline ,,its about 5 years old maybe its time to respool they got some pretty good stuf at wallmart for 1.99 a spool ill put that on your pole,,

Hey Ray that was a good bananna.You should have run the peel behind a green spinnie thingie it was the right color.Now I know why you kept handing me the rod with the pink line. Hey Musky, he doesn't go naked with strangers aboard,he kept his shorts on. Oh Iguess he was being nice and didn't tell you I lost every good fish I hooked onto. Had a great day also. Give,em hell Ray. Mike.

Sorry Ray, banana explains it :shock: :lol: Damn WWIV Mike what the heck are you trying to pull :evil: sneaking it on in your jacket pocket.

I was not yelling just didn't notice I was in caps until I had started typing. I can't look at the screen and type to much for me to handle, like drinking beer and fighting a skipper is for you :P

Bob wash your eyes out with water and take alot of hallucinognic drugs while watching the playboy channel :lol: That will cure it :shock: ;) Had the same problem when I first saw him with that Bills sweatshirt on :!: