Total Boated:8

Species Breakdown:kings

Hot Lure: Playboy My-Fly/Green Ghost w/Dew SD

Trolling Speed: 2.0 3.0

Down Speed: 2.0-2.5

Boat Depth: 90-150

Lure Depth: 85-110

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS All kings today. Solo trip so I ran 2 rods with my-flies no spoons. Wanted to see if bigger kings were there yet. I just moved into new house and have not been on water in over 3 weeks :devil: Got what I was looking for with 5 of the 8 going 18 or bigger with the largest at 26.6. Good day but very nerve racking all alone with dubble 20s on. whish I could tell the story but did land both fish :o CRAZY!!!! Good fishing to all.

====================

oK ,OK this is the second solo fishing trip ive read about in a couple days ...Ive been doining it for about ten years BUT i Have good reason""BUFFY FISHING"" ,,,,I hope you guys arnt really out there in the buff trying to steal my image !!!!! Let me forwarn you it ant easy between fallin asleep without sunscreen on ,to the biting flys it takes a real man to keep from screaming out there,,,,not to mention a couple missplaced treble hooks could have you doubletalking at the emergency room......

So If yer gonna persue my passion ill give ya a couple tips..::

1-set alarm for max of 30 min first few times out..

2-NEVER ,NEVER swat a biting fly outa reflex actions , It could be more painfull to you than the fly.

3- Well this one is yours ,you tell the nurse whatever you want ,I ant gonna tell all my secrets.

4- When someone tell ya to stick it where the sun dont shine "DONT SAY WHERE IS THAT? "" just because the sun will be shining there now.. It will only lead to more agression .......................

Congratulations on a great morning! I may have to start fishing solo, cause "Team K-squared" (nod to Jerry here) struck out last nite. We started in shallow and worked slow out to over 400'. Sounds like we should have stuck it out inside.

Gator