1984 225 Sea Ray fishing boat--SOLD!! SOLD!!

lakebound88

well, here it goes. I am listing this boat to see what kind of offers are out there due to i am on the side of upgrading to a bigger boat. I am not trying to push a sale in any way but if price is right you know the saying.. money talks bs walks....

well its a 1984 Sea ray express. and i am the second owner. with a large cuddy with a toilet with pumpout. freshwater holding tank and sink. Large fuel tank at 72 gallons. comfortable weekender and fishing boat. The engine is a 5.7 L 350 Mercruiser EFI. With a Alpha One outdrive, with new bellows, bearing, impeller, and water pump done last spring. the engine has approx 696 hours on it. The Canvas was brand new this year with full camper back and a tow canvas as well. Before i bought it all seats and vinyl was redone. Fresh tune up. Boat runs about 38 GPS once trimmed out. Boat has king ap 2000(autopilot), shorepower, vhf radio new this year and antenna. I keep this boat in watkins glen. I keep it in a slip and bottom was gone through last season with new barrier coat and bottom paint. Has a newer 1999 Shorelander Rolelr trailer with surge brakes(drums) This boat has been well taken care of. Boat is all set up for fingerlakes and lake ontario fishing:

-Shore power with outlets all around the boat GFI protected

-On board battery charger (new 2010 west marine)

- perko 18ft outriggers

- rocket launcher rod/net holder (new 2010) Custom Canvas Keith Hamlin

- cannon mag 10's (additional cost)

- king ap 2000 with heading and nav

- tight lock dipsy holders

- Huminbird 788ci (additional cost) BFN

- all new canvas (2010)

- 4 Brand new tires on trailer (milage umm sodus and back last weekend) plus a spare

Again, this is to see what kind of offers are out there. i have a price in mind but i wanna hear what you might think. This boat is a runner and has seen MANY MANY MANY fish. Comfortable cruiser or fishing boat. Everyone that has fished off of her has enjoyed the comfort. you can call me at 607 426 5919 or PM me. This boat is only listed here on LOU for you to see. Again i am not pushing a sale but if the price is right!!

i wil add more pictures soon.

zI9jJ.jpg

K2uJS.jpg

K3a8i.jpg

ur better off testing the water's on craigslist and putting a price on it ! you wording make's me thing you want alot for it, but who knows , id put what ur thinking out there and if it sell it sells, if not fish it !

Nice Boat ! Just a heads up about listing it on Craigslist - our boat is on Craigslist as well as LOU. Craigslist has spurred a daily rash of calls from "research marketers" who are nothing but scam artists :@ claiming to have a buyer already lined up. They state the boat is under market value, they will get us our asking price, and also state "they see we've had our boat listed for a long time". (my 1st call from these idiots was just 2 days after listing it!) . I haven't had the great pleasure of speaking to any of them yet as they've all gone to voicemail. But when I look up their #'s on the Inet, there are pages of negative posts about them. So if you do list on CList, don't take calls that start with 800, 678 or 702. They all belong to "National Motor Sales". Put them in your call reject list on your cell if you have one. Good luck

Nick, A BIGGER BOAT!?, damn man....

Anyways...my 2 cents worth on criegslist....Don't list anything on criegslist....the site is a scam artists haven..Do yourself a favor and don't even list on that site, nothing but scams, spammers, and morons that will offer you half of what its worth then get pi$$ed because you won't give it away.